Fang Miaomiao drew tears and cried and said, "Thank you, prince."

    "Yeah. This palace really owes you in the previous life. Go back and cry with your family, my dear Fang Miao, the moment I see you cry, you are more annoying than the master’s class."

    Fang Miaomiao looked at him dimly with tears and said, "I want to tell the Master. The prince thinks he is annoying...well..."

    The prince stuffed a piece of cake directly into Fang Miaomiao's mouth, blocking his mouth. Damn, this can be said to the Master. .The old man can give him ten more policy arguments tomorrow!

    Fang Miaomiao whispered and chewed on the cake, and went back weeping. Seeing that his eyes were red and swollen, Feng Nonglian seemed to have cried, and thought he was being bullied.

    "Miaomiao, what's the matter, your eyes are so swollen, who is bullying you? Tell me, there is a brother."

    "No, no one bullied me." Fang Miaomiao rubbed his eyes and said, "Are the eyes really swollen?"

    He looked in the mirror and saw a pair of swollen eyes like walnuts in the mirror.

    He was shocked, clutching his chest and dared not take another look.

    "Who is that ugly person in the mirror? It's not me, is it."

    I think his little Houye was a pretty young man in Huajing. In the past, when he walked on the street, there were a lot of people throwing flowers and shampoos. When was he so ugly.

    Ah, yes. .It was so ugly to be disfigured in the previous life. That said, it's really sad. At that time, the eldest brother didn't even dislike his ugliness.

    He secretly looked at his brother in the mirror. Brother looked at him with gentle eyes, no dislike, only deeper and deeper love. Hey, he is so likable.

    Hey, maybe I don't know how beautiful or ugly.

    "Brother, do you think I'm so ugly?"

    "Not ugly, Miaomiao looks best."

    "..." Fang Miaomiao did not give up and looked at himself in the glasses again, ah, he was still ugly. Brother really doesn't distinguish between beauty and ugliness.

    "But my eyes were not swollen. I asked Jiao Xing to take a hot egg, apply it and rub it."

    Jiao Xing delivered eggs soon. Fang Miaomiao was lying on Feng Nonglian's lap, even though she looked up at her angle, she was still so handsome.

    Fang Miaomiao was reluctant to close his eyes. He also wanted to look more.

.Feng Nonglian put his palms on his eyes, his eyelashes trembled slightly, scratching his heart like two small brushes.

    "Miaomiao closes her eyes."

    Fang Miaomiao closed her eyes and asked Feng Nonglian to rub his eyes.

    Brother knead very well. He said to himself. After a while, he fell asleep comfortably.

    On the way, the steward of Anshun Hou's Mansion came to report something.

    "Miaomiao is asleep, I'll talk about it later."

    Fang Miaomiao sat up comfortably when she fell asleep until sunset. While reading and writing, the old housekeeper of Anshun Hou Mansion stood opposite.

    "Butler, why are you here? Is there something in the house?"

    The steward glanced at Shizi who was reading and writing, and hesitated whether he could tell Shizi in front of him.

    Fang Miaomiao said: "Say it straight..Shizi is not an outsider. "

    The housekeeper told me about the powder that Fang Miaomiao asked to check.

    "The box of scented powder you asked me to check, I have found someone to see it, it is indeed poisonous. Fortunately, you didn't wipe it at the time, so it won't be fruitful..."

    "What kind of fragrant powder?" Feng Nonglian was not listening, but suddenly she heard a few poisonous words, and her pen trembled and ink splashed with her hand. He ignored the ink on his hand, looked over, and asked with his eyes.

    Fang Miaomiao was afraid that he was worried, and said vaguely: "It's the powder for wiping your face."

    "Speak up." Feng Nonglian asked the housekeeper directly after seeing that Fang Miaomiao couldn't tell the truth.

    Mrs. Hou's power is so heavy, I am afraid that Mrs. Hou is soft and soft. I am afraid that he can't suppress this lady. Oh, how can this be good? How can I help Mrs. Hou suppress this tall and fierce lady. The butler thought worriedly in his heart.

    "housekeeper?".Feng Nonglian frowned slightly, what was going on with this vague butler, she could still distract her words.

    Lax governance. Should be well disciplined and disciplined. Thinking of this, his aura grew stronger.

    In the eyes of the housekeeper, the aura of being a mistress has become even heavier.

    "Madam, it's like this..."

    Feng Nonglian: "..."

    "Hou Ye originally wanted to put some incense powder on the day he got married. Fortunately, that day was useless. It turned out that the box of incense powder was very toxic. Almost Hou Ye's face was..."

    Feng Nonglian's heart jumped slightly and touched Fang Miaomiao's face. Fortunately, nothing happened.

    "Where did the fragrant powder come from? Can I find it."

    "It was bought by a girl in the mansion. She didn't admit that it was poisonous, she only said that she bought it in the rouge gouache store she used to buy, and it was the powder recommended by the owner of the store. Other official young masters in Beijing also will use."

."I'll interrogate her personally." Feng Nonglian asked people to take water to wash off the ink on her hands, and the smile on her face was slightly cold.

    That was a sneer Fang Miaomiao had never seen before.

    Fang Miaomiao winced. He had only heard of people outside saying that Brother Lengmian Raksha was cruel and violent, but he had never seen him Lengmian personally.

    Brother had always only smiled softly at him, but he didn't know that his cold face was so terrible.
.