Sorrowful, Fang Miaomiao ignored him.

    The prince was not annoyed, and grabbed a piece of candy and ate it. It's strawberry flavor.

    "This tastes so good..There is no such practice in the palace yet. Everyone only knows that Shizi is seriously ill in bed. Few people know Shizi still makes these gadgets. "

    "Our world will do a lot." Fang Miaomiao said proudly.

    The prince burst into laughter.

    "The other ones are for my sister. The prince of trouble passed it on." Fang Miaomiao said to the prince. It was inconvenient for him to enter the palace to give things away, but it was much easier for the prince to get in and out.

    The prince waved his hand and said, "No problem. This palace will transfer it to the noble concubine for you."

    "Thank you, Prince."

    "What kind of kind words do you and me say thank you? How many years of old friendship are we! If it hadn't been for Feng Ying to intervene first, you and I would have known each other for the longest time!" The prince said with hate.

    It shows how much he hates to win.

."Prince, your itch with hatred makes people wonder if you have other feelings for me." Fang Miaomiao said suddenly and guardedly, "Prince, you don't want to be like this. I'm loyal to my brother."

    The prince flew into disaster. Poke Fang Miaomiao's brain with his finger.

    "Sometimes my palace really doesn't know what's in your mind. All you wander about is water. Your smart brain is made of a water scoop?"

    "How come the prince said the same. The prince also said that my eyes are made of a water tank. I am made of a bucket for feelings."

    The prince simply laughed angrily.

    "I want to like you. I like it a long time ago, and wait until now? My palace only likes girls! If you don't want Longyang, you can quickly roll me around! Don't tarnish my noble and pure friendship!" The crown prince held his chest tall, arrogant Inviolable appearance.

    Fang Miaomiao breathed a sigh of relief.

."All right, but I have something to ask the prince before I go."

    "Let's talk." The prince held his chest generously, eyes hanging, waiting for him to speak.

    "That's it, does the prince know any genius doctor..."

    "The genius doctor?" The prince narrowed his eyes and thought for a while, "You want to cure Feng Nonglian."

    "Yes."

    The prince put away his arrogance, with worry on his face.

    "We have been old friends for so many years. I tell you the truth, and I don’t want to hide it from you. Hou Shizi Wu’an has been seeing this disease since he was a child, and the doctors of the hospital have also gone to see it. It’s been a few years to live up to now. It’s the willpower of the prince who can sustain it till now..."

    As the prince was talking, he suddenly felt that the companion was a bit too quiet.

    "Hey! Don't cry! Why are you crying again!.My little brother! Don't cry, can you. The sickness of your eldest son is not new to him now, long ago..."

    Fang Miaomiao cried louder.

    "I, I don't believe it."

    "Okay! Don't cry! Stop! This palace will definitely help you search for genius doctors everywhere. This palace is the prince of a country, and there is no lie."