Fang Miaomiao scratched his head, not very satisfied with his masterpiece.

    "Brother, let Jiao Xing comb you again today. My comb is not very good."

    "No, I'm very satisfied. Miao Miao's hands are very clever. Push me out." Feng Nonglian praised without thinking.

    "Yeah. Brother, wait until I practice more. Soon!" He patted his chest and said confidently.

.So Feng Nonglian went out with some loose hair.

    Everyone: "..."

    Fang Miaomiao's own head was combed by Lanzhu.

    Well, he is so double-labeled. Anyway, he and his maid are ordinary masters and servants. Feng Nonglian and his maid are handsome son and beautiful girl, and the red sleeves add fragrance.

    "Jiao Xing, call everyone in our yard plus those who Miao Miao brought to the yard."

    "Yes." Jiao Xing promised, half-guessing in her heart.

    Not long after, there were several rows of people standing in the courtyard.

    "Calling you over today is for you to recognize people together. This is Anshun Xiaohou, from now on, you will be your second master, the same as me. There are also people brought by Xiaohou. Just like you, the same treatment is given to food and clothing..Lan Zhu was originally a big girl in Anshun Hou's Mansion, and it was the same here. From now on, Jiao Xing and Lan Zhu were responsible for the internal affairs. "

    He also identified some subordinates to Fang Miaomiao.

    "Jiaoxing, let Miaomiao go through all the accounts of the yard in the future. To get the money from the account, I will also approve the note from Miaomiao before going."

    Fang Miaomiao was suddenly entrusted with such an important job, and she was a little frightened. He won't take care of the accounts. The account of the Anshun Houfu is still calculated by the housekeeper.

    But I trusted him so much. He has to take care of what he says.

    Feng Nonglian took some land deeds that he didn't recognize, plus some seven-and-seven accounts. Fang Miaomiao looked and couldn't understand, and yawned.

    Feng Nonglian put it away.

    "Anyway, you have checked these when you have time."

    "Why."

."Miao Miao is our second master. Of course these things are worth seeing, right?"

    When talking about the second master, Fang Miaomiao finally raised some interest.

    "Brother, I'm done, I'm hungry." Fang Miaomiao was already hungry after hearing the arrangements for the whole morning.

    "Okay, okay." Feng Nonglian had no choice but to be sour. Now he left the people in the yard to take care of him, but he didn't want to take care of it.

    Just loved the mouth addiction. There is really no way to take him.

    Wu'an Houfu's meals are basically eaten together at a large table. Only Feng Nonglian usually only fires in the small kitchen and does not eat with other people.

    Today, it is rare to call someone to shout for dinner.

    Jiao Xing walked over and said, "My son, Master Xiaohou, the master is urging to eat over there."

.Feng Nonglian looked at Fang Miaomiao who was eating Zhengxiang, waved her hand and said, "Just say that I am unwell, so I won't go, lest I get sick."