"Don't wipe it! I'll do it myself!"

    Fang Miaomiao grabbed the veil and threw it away. He didn't have a veil himself. He looked left and looked again, holding Feng Nonglian's sleeve angrily to wipe his tears, and then angrily tossing off Feng Nonglian's sleeve.

    Feng Nonglian's sleeves were wet from crying and she was not annoyed.

.He seldom said viciously: "You also know that I can't cry on my wedding night? You still want me to cry! Brother is a mess! Brother is a badass! Bite you!"

    Fang Miaomiao rushed forward like a little wolf cub, and bit a tooth mark on Feng Nonglian's face.

    "Hiss——" Feng Nonglian snorted softly, Fang Miaomiao stopped, staring at a red tooth mark on Feng Nonglian's cheek, unbearable.

    "Why don't you avoid me? It hurts."

    "It doesn't hurt, it can make you vent your unhappiness, and I won't have any pain."

    "That's the case, you shouldn't sleep in separate beds with me. That way I will be even more unhappy. How can newly married couples sleep separately, only complaining partners can. I want to be with you for a long time. My partner. I’m not a grudge with my brother."

    Fang Miaomiao said seriously.

    "You are right. It's my fault."

.Feng Nong Lian couldn't hold him back, and finally put away the bedding. Fang Miaomiao smiled very proudly, hum. In the end it was not listening to him.

    Feng Nonglian didn't know, obeying once and obeying again, he would have to listen to Ren Fang Miaomiao's words all his life.

    The bed was so big that he could lie down on the beds of two big guys, but Fang Miaomiao was squeezed out of place.

    Feng Nonglian couldn't help saying: "Miaomiao, if you squeeze it again, I will fall."

    Fang Miaomiao blushed, retracted a little bit, and then arrogantly said: "You can't sleep inside. You keep hiding outside, and I won't eat you!"

    Feng Nonglian couldn't, so she moved a position inward. Fang Miaomiao's mouth curled up slightly, and her limbs were already entangled.

.During the entanglement, Fang Miao stiffened with his hands accidentally, his cheeks burst red, his hands and feet retracted, and his head was buried in the quilt like an ostrich.

    Feng Nonglian was too embarrassed to move.

    That's why he didn't want to be so close. After all, he was still a functional man. The person lying next to him was originally the person he liked...

    If you are a little bit beastly, don't care, just ask him at this time... but he can live for only one or two years.

    Only restraint.

    If one day, after that, he might still have a way back.

    Restraint, restraint...

    Feng Nonglian muttered these words silently in her heart. Fang Miaomiao blushed, breathless, and got out of the quilt.

    He stuck to Feng Nonglian's body, bit Feng Nonglian's chin, and said angrily: "What a gentleman are you doing on the wedding night!.Brother is a hypocrite! I don't believe you don't want it, brother! Look at me, I am so good-looking! "

    Feng Nonglian opened her eyes and couldn't bear it.

    His voice was hoarse and his eyes were reddish: "Miao Miao... sometimes my endurance is not so good."