"He's talking nonsense! I don't want to wait to see you." Fang Miaomiao explained anxiously.

    Feng Nonglian teased him with a stern face: "I did hear that you have never waited to see me."

    "Fake! Don't believe me, brother! How can I hate my brother!" Fang Miaomiao squeezed his fist like a little tiger with fried hair. "If he talks nonsense, I will hit him."

    If it's too late, Feng Nonglian will continue to tease him.

    "Okay, I believe you..It's almost time for us to say goodbye. "

    "Why are you leaving now? Don't you sit down for a while?"

    Fang Miao pushes Feng Nonglian's wheelchair reluctantly, making it as if she is sending her away from the eighteenth. In fact, it was delivered to the door.

    It's the distance between two pairs of doors.

    Fang Miaomiao said in confusion: "What should I do? You haven't left, I miss you."

    "Why are you so clingy?" Feng Nonglian felt amused. Like a child.

    "Is it annoying to be too clingy? Do I want to get rid of this bad problem?"

    Fang Miaomiao clasped his fingers in embarrassment, he had always been too clingy. Before studying, many people said that he was squeamish and clingy, and he was not a man at all. Someone gave him an idea to cure this lack of masculinity.

    But is not enough masculine enough to be not enough man? Fang Miaomiao did not agree.

."No hate. You are fine. You are a good boy. You don't need to change anything. Stickiness is not a bad thing, and stickiness on you is not bad."

    Fang Miaomiao always felt that there was something wrong with this. What is a good boy? He is not young anymore. Eighteen! Where is a child?

    Feng Nonglian said, stuffing something into Fang Miaomiao's hand.

    "Those are all face-defying things. This is for you. Bless the good boy." Feng Nonglian finished speaking and let the stone push him back.

    Only Fang Miaomiao stood at the entrance of the Hou Mansion for a long time, holding the thing, and froze for a long time.

    Feng Nonglian didn't say, he also knew what it was. This is the amulet that the monk of Tanzhe Temple asked for Feng Nong Lian more than ten years ago.

    Tanzhe Temple is extremely famous in Huajing, and its status is detached. Tai'zu once took refuge here, and the emperor once retired here. .Tanzhe Temple enshrines the spiritual thrones of several generations of ancestors. After each generation of emperors succeeded to the throne, they would come to Tanzhe Temple to worship the ancestors.

    Because of the close relationship between Tanzhe Temple and the royal family, the status of Tanzhe Temple became more and more detached.

    Therefore, it is extremely rare to get the amulet personally invited by the monk of Tanzhe Temple. And it's very effective. In the past, a Taoist priest gave Feng Nong Lian his life, but he could not live by eighteen. Now he has lived smoothly to twenty-five.

    Feng Nonglian is in poor health, this amulet is to bless her health. It was so easily given to him.

    He was so sweet in his heart, as if he had drunk honey, he ignored the matter of not being a child.

    Feng Nonglian, who returned to Wu'anhou's Mansion, faced a storm of anger.

    Wu'anhou and Mrs. Hou, take a smashed Feng Ying.