"His Royal Highness, how do you interpret the phrase'the people are noble and the emperor is light'?"

    The prince stood up, answered the question, and after a long talk, he passed the test anyway. It's just that the face of the Master didn't look good until he left school.

    The prince vowed from heaven to earth that he would study hard and never disappoint the Master's expectations, and the Master reluctantly gave a good face.

    As soon as the master left, the prince grabbed Fang Miaomiao and ran away until he stopped under the tree with no one.

    "Hey, tell me, what's your situation? Why do you want to marry that celestial demon star! This is too weird..Yesterday I heard about this, and I almost jumped out of the palace wall to ask you for a clear answer! What the hell is going on! "

    "He's not a demon star, it's all misunderstandings outside! Rumors are all rumors. In fact, the others are very good."

    The prince tweeted twice, pointing to Fang Miaomiao and teasing: "It's amazing. You know the guardian! You can't even say it."

    "Prince--I won't say anything about you." Fang Miaomiao was ashamed.

    "Okay, I won't make fun of you anymore. I didn't expect you to be younger than me, but you got married earlier than me. But you didn't follow Feng Ying before?"

    "That was because I had eyes and no beads to know people clearly. Now I see him through." Fang Miaomiao didn't want to say more?

    The prince applauded and said hello: "Good job. I've seen Feng Ying unhappy long ago, and I will pretend. On the surface, he looks like a dog and is gentle and gentle, with a stomach of bad water inside..This palace hates this kind of people who have lost their lives outside of gold and jade. "

    The prince asked again: "Then have you set a good time? I'm going to back up the gift."

    "Qin Tianjian has been optimistic about the day, this month will be set, and the marriage will be formally married on the tenth of next month."

    "Okay. I'm sure to prepare a big gift for you next time."

    The prince talked to him about some strange rumors again.

    Fang Miaomiao thought of the previous prince who was suddenly deprived of the title of prince for no reason, so he deliberately reminded: "Prince, are everyone around you reliable?"

    Fang Miaomiao always suspected that the matter of the past life was a combination of inside and outside. I am afraid that there are loopholes in the East Palace before it can be exploited by the outside.

    The prince joked and got serious.

    "Fang Miao, what do you mean?"

    "I heard some rumors..To say that there is a villain with unpredictable intentions hidden in the East Palace, I am afraid it will be harmful to the prince. "

    The prince pondered for a while and said: "If someone else enters the fortress with one or two rapes, it is naturally possible. I can't completely eliminate all the pests. There will always be three or two that will not die. But I will be more careful in the future."

    "That's good. I'm a little worried about you. You are in the position of prince, and you are staring at it a little bit."

    "I'm really curious, how did you hear about it well? Who told you? I know your temperament. I always don't listen to things outside the window. You want to be a idle little master and don't take part in the affairs of the country. If I Do it later..."