Grandpa Zheng looked at Feng Nonglian strangely and said, "Naturally. The elder may have doubts? Is it possible that Chengdu was made by Anshun Xiaohouye?"

    It is a big crime to deceive the king.

    "Naturally not." Feng Nonglian shook her head, "Zheng Gong walks slowly."

    Wu Zhonghou smiled at each other and sent people out of the Hou Mansion all the time.

    Zheng Gonggong is still wondering when he leaves the Wuzhonghou Mansion. It was strange, Shizi didn't seem to be very happy. Could it be that Anshun Xiaohouye was talking nonsense in front of the emperor?

    But what reason does Xiaohouye have to make up such a nonsense?

.Concubine Rong was favored, and Xiaohouye had taken the title of nobility early again. With good looks, he was a good candidate for marriage, and he had been staggered by asking Wuzhong to take the first son of Marquis Wuzhong. Isn't he harming himself by making up such nonsense?

    After Zheng Gonggong left, Wuzhonghou's Mansion may have some trouble.

    Feng Ying's eyes were cracked, and he furiously said: "Why is this? Vaguely, he is clearly my childhood sweetheart, why did you marry him! Feng Nonglian, what method did you use? Or did you already have it? Behind my back, I secretly colluded with one another."

    Such an idiot! Feng Nonglian rolled her eyes and waved her hand to let the servants see off the guests.

    The strong man walked forward with Fengying's big arms, thick legs, and strong. With one hand, he grabbed Fengying and carried it all the way to the courtyard gate.

    "Okay, you dog minion, let me down! I'm Lord Houfu, you dog minion dare to treat me like this?.Feng Nonglian, you dare to insult me, I want my father to come and pay me justice. "

    Feng Ying scolded while being carried away.

    The strong man is unmoved.

    He is the most loyal and loyal subordinate of the world's son. A few years ago, I got Feng Nonglian's kindness, only to get back a little life, and from then on he only obeyed Feng Nonglian's words.

    When the strong man mentioned it, he threw Feng Ying out of Shizi's courtyard, and shut the door.

    Feng Ying shouted and made trouble outside the door: "Feng Nonglian, you open the door! You open the door for me!"

    The brawny man returned to the house, the maid was cleaning up the broken pieces of the medicine bowl on the ground, and the newly cooked medicine soup was also placed on the small table.

    The strong man said: "The son, the second son has already been thrown out."

    Feng Nong Lian helped his forehead.

    This boy is too straight-tempered. Loyalty is loyal, but it's too loyal and honest, saying one is one, and doesn't know how to adapt at all. .I don't know how the second child is going back to the Hou Mansion.

    "Shi Ziye, but is the stone not done right?" The strong man is also a stone, and he couldn't figure it out.

    "Forget it, that's it for you. It's good, don't change it."

    Forget it, in this era, it is commendable to have a loyal subordinate, at least not the kind of betrayer.

    In fact, his yard wasn't originally the copper and iron walls it is now.

    When he just wore it here, the backyard of the whole world was in chaos.

    The original owner’s mother died, his father didn’t love him, his body was weak, and his age was young.