Isn't he dead? Why did you see your sister again... Did you meet your sister under the yellow spring after death? Why is the emperor here? Could it be that the emperor is also dead?

    Fortunately, the emperor was not angry because Fang Miaomiao was distracted. He just stroked his beard and said: "Since you are in love with him, I will call you and the second son of Wuzhonghoufu to win the marriage..."

    Fang Miaomiao, who had just been reborn to this point in time, had his head sticky, but the words the emperor said awakened him all at once.

    Fang Miaomiao was in a cold sweat, and suddenly remembered the death of his previous life.

    "Do not!"

    The emperor was stunned and asked: "What?"

    The imperial concubine was also shocked by this sudden "no". .Fortunately, the emperor did not anger, the imperial concubine did not dare to make any trouble, and hurriedly motioned to Fang Miaomiao's eyes.

    "My good brother, don't talk nonsense!" The concubine bit his ear gently.

    "The emperor, the Weichen and the second son of the Wuzhong Houfu are innocent and have no relationship with each other!" Fang Miaomiao said seriously.

    "Huh?" The emperor and the imperial concubine met each other, both of them were a little confused.

    "That's right. In fact, what Weichen really cares about is Fengying his eldest brother-Feng Nonglian."

    "What? Feng Nong Lian? Wuzhong Hou Shizi?" The emperor repeated the question several times, did he hear it wrong?

    That Wuzhong Hou Shizi, who had a short-lived illness with his legs with disabilities?

    "Yes, it's him. Weichen has already agreed with him, and I hope your majesty will make it happen."

    The emperor touched the dragon's whiskers and thought, in fact, it is not impossible to achieve perfection.

.Anyway, I was going to give him a marriage, but how could this object be different.

    Hey, don't care about him, anyway, Miaomiao is fine, no matter who is on the other side of him. Do you still want to refute my decision?

    Besides, that Wuzhong Hou Shizi naturally did not have the right to object. My brother-in-law is such a good boy, it would be much cheaper for him to match that sick child!

    "Okay, I will give you a marriage..." The emperor's hand was like a big hand, and when Jinkou opened, a marriage that no one had thought of was nailed.

    Huajing has no secrets.

    What happened in the imperial city spread throughout the capital that day. Of course, the news is that the emperor wants to give a marriage to Royal Concubine Rong's younger brother Anshun Xiaohouye.

    "Have you heard? The emperor wants to give Anshun Xiaohouye a marriage!"

    "Then it must be with the second young master Wuzhonghou..I heard that they grew up together since childhood, and then went to school together. They usually stay in focus and stay in focus. It has long been rumored that they have broken their sleeves! "

    "It is said that this is the second young master of Wuzhonghou." Fang Xiaohou has a handsome appearance and a knighthood at a young age. His sister is also a concubine beloved by the sage. If he can give birth to one and a half sons in the future, his status is incomparable. The second young master of Wu'an Hou was born in the second family, and only the second child is in the family. On top of that is the eldest son born to his first wife who inherited the throne of the eldest son..."