Demacia

Reikan was back in the lobby where he barged in from before. He wanted to go away when his nose could barely figure out what he was smelling, strangely enough Reikan noticed how this people truly hated the other. He winced at Volibear who was already looking at him with anger making him grin.

"Rematch?" Reikan said to Volibear taunting him but Volibear just scoffed and walked away.

Reikan chuckled but it didn't last long when everyone was looking at him. It was not awkward but more like their stares were piercing his skin. He sighed, he should apologize before Verkin or Dreidar would deafen him with their lectures. To his surprise someone did reach their hand for Reikan and it was Sejuani. He noticed it was shaking though and might just wanted to do something courageous for her team. His grin disappeared and his teeth went back to normal, he shook her hand and soon her allies began to follow. Next was Olaf and Reikan coukd smell his motivation. Not in a good way for Reikan because its more like a motivation to cut off his neck. He shook it and then came Udyr. Now this was different, Reikan walked in closer and whispered something to Udyr before letting his hand go. Udyr nodded and everyone was curious on what he said. Riven then removed her gauntlet and sticked out her right arm, it's not like she wanted to but more like it would be embarrassing at this point if she wouldn't. Then the Winterclaw left without shaking the hands of the Avarosan's making Reikan sigh.

"Just speak already, have you guys gone mute or what?" Reikan said in his raspy voice and his right hand began to massage his temple.

"W-well, can we do it with a drink?" Gragas said and Braum beside him. Braum shrugged while his shiedl was being carried by his back.

"Sure," Reikan smiled. He was looking for a way to get some beverage other than the one on Sensho's shed.

They walked out but noticed Reikan stop. They turned to look at him only to see his whole back spewed some sands and formed to a person almost similar to him. Sensho was holding the bridge of his nose with his right arm and sighed while their bodies completed their formation. Ashe knew about his siblings but they were still surprised to see him coming out from his body. When everything was done Sensho looked at Tryndamere and Ashe who had Gragas and Braum behind them.

"Well, I guess Reikan has something to do besides sleep I guess," Sensho said making Reikan chuckle.

Braum could feel their difference when their eyes met but it was still scary for him to be rash especially when he saw what Reikan could do. Braum hoped that the other one was different, not in appearance but their ways of treating people.

Sensho started to reach for something in his kilt and took a red pearl, Reikan saw this and groaned. Sensho was chuckling this time and looked at Braum.

"Catch, break it if he's being troublesome alright?" Sensho said and tossed the pearl to Braum. He believes that Braum is trustworthy when Reikan compared himself to Braum last time. Braum caught it with his right arm and began to look at, it was beautiful but a tingling sensation of warmth from the pearl made him smile and nod.

"I'm off then," Sensho said and Reikan nodded. He looked at him for a while and noticed his braided mullet making him wonder if he should do the same.

"Then, let's go for a drink shall we?" Braum asked and Reikan scoffed.

"Just don't go down to early if you got a lot of question," Reikan replied and they proceeded to the canteen.

Sensho walked back to the elevator and went directly to Akali's room. Upon his arrival he saw Dreidar clothing Akali in a weird way with a mirror in front of them, he looked at the sofa and saw mountains of clothes but what he was surely impressed when Akali was wearing a pretty kimono, it was mostly white but the ribbon tied to her waist was red and designs of red petals scattered in the spaces. Then her hair was tied with a long silky dark red ribbon replacing the one she usually uses. It was beautiful if Sensho was being honest and smiled while Akali was blushing profusely.