The Weapon

Volibear saw this lazy man with a tentacle, he scoffed when he felt like looking at a weakling since this man in front of him had no intention of taking this seriously. He wished that his opponent was his brother Ornn or atleast someone strong like the Hand of Noxus but no, he was meant to face this...weakling as Volibear would like to call it.

Volibear began to pour some of his magic making a small cackling sound located at his claws. He smacked the enemy minion and a small jolt of electricity passed through, Volibear hoped it would reach Reikan and it did. Somehow Reikan seems to ignore it as he killed one of Volibear's minions.

Reikan on the other hand was just bored when he felt that since it was more weaker compared of the spirits he killed millions of years ago. His body was not invincible but it had been trained to endure any type of damage from different spirits that contain elemental attributes. And he had the highest kill count during those times wich means he suffered more as an exchange.

Reikan was able to clear the minion waves but even his side had nothing left. Their minions were far away but the enemy in front of him was not, he sneered at the idea and began to lengthen his tentacle. Volibear noticed when it tried to squash him.

"A weakling like you would dare to challenge a god?" Volibear said after evading the tentacle and his left index finger pointed to Reikan.

"Hah! You? A god? Please I've heard many jokes before but that is just straight down the sewers," Reikan retorted.

Volibear was not affected by his words but just let some of his magic seep through his body. The icicles behind him acted as an iron rod and even his eyes glimmered a blinding light. He raised his right arm and clenched it, Reikan watched and finally understood when he saw a circular marking on the ground with him in the middle. A flash of lightning fell and Reikan just stood there, this surprised Volibear a little.

Reikan cleaned his right shoulder after that attack hoping to infuriate his opponent and sighed. He thought he should also give him a small gift of retaliation. Reikan retracted his tentacle quickly but was replaced with a larger one from his tailbone almost similar to a scorpions tail.

Reikan started to charge and Volibear did the same. The tail tried to stab Volibear a couple of times but he managed to evade it and when they met, their hands collided and begun the test for strength.

At first their strength was even until Volibear started to use some of his magic to increase his body. Reikan didn't submit to this and his feet was already digging up the ground. Volibear sneered and summoned another lightning from above hoping to let this test come to an end. When the lightning struck, Reikan tried to cover his head with the tail and refused to let go. His body was getting into the heat of battle and the last lightning finally made him feel awake.

Volibear was now confused and noticed that their minions have also arrived. He tried to throw Reikan away but he couldn't, he looked at the man and only saw him with a large grin that was nearing to his eyes. It was creepy to be honest so Volibear threw their arms into the air and this separated them both. Volibear was quick and planted his claws to Reikans chest and tried to rip it in half but it was too shallow and only scraped the man's chest.

Reikan on the other hand was happy, the hint of pain he felt made him feel alive. Two tentacles came from his shoulderblades and wrapped tightly on Volibear's shoulder down to his hands when Volibear was trying to get into his position. Reikan also grabbed Volibear in his mouth and slowly so very slowly opened it. His right hand on Volibear's lower jaw while his left hand pushed his upper jaw.

Volibear did his best to shut his mouth and snap Reikan's fingers away but Reikan was just toying with him. He remembered that there were people watching them today so he thought he should make this interesting.