Another Win

Reikan felt the sword hit something when he heard a thud. He knew it was not a human but he could feel something in between him and Sejuani.

"Now now friend. Calm down," Braum said behind the shield and Sejuani behind him.

Reikan could feel his anger boiling and veins bulged from his forehead right above his eyes. He gritted and tried to calm down.

"You smell familiar," Reikan said in an echoed growl.

"Name's Braum, we did meet a while ago," Braum said cheerfully trying to hide his fear while Ashe tried to walk beside Braum.

"Then move, she is your enemy isn't she? Let me end this," Reikan said but that smell was taking him somewhere in his mind. He raised his crooked sword above his head and waited for them to move.

"W-well you've done enough. We can take it from here, what do you say?" Braum said making Reikan chuckle.

"Ah yes, the smell of kindness and sympathy. Such a caring person but why do you share it with your enemies?" Reikan said and finally found why this smell was familiar.

He was taken back to a chapel where mass had just ended. People left with smiles on their faces and he also saw him there smiling as he walked to the confessional. He sat there while holding a cross in his arms and waited for people who was in need of guidance.

Reikan came back to the present time and this only made him angrier. He hated that now, his time when he listened to their problems, the times he helped the people.

"Move Braum," Reikan said containing his anger but nobody moved.

"No, this is not the way," Braum said, he could feel this persons looking for a massacre and he was going to have his way with Sejuani.

"Your kindness will kill you! I was the same," Reikan growled and tried to calm himself down on the end.

"You will not be appreciated like me, you will be left alone like me. You will be forgotten like me," Reikan continued to speak.

Ashe tried to speak but Braum noticed Reikan's arms lifting the sword higher so he pushed Ashe away and tried to support his shield and waited for impact. Braum was waiting for the hit but after some seconds none of them moved.

Sejuani was still paralyzed but when Ashe looked at Reikan while lying on the ground she saw a hand coming out of a portal wich was holding a spear. The spear's handle was on Reikan's neck but what truly stopped him was the chains that binded every part of Reikan's body. The sands tightened and was able to stop Reikan from hitting the shield, Ashe was surprised when a voice came from the portal.

"You've done too much brother we know. We are still here with you so don't ever say that you're alone. We suffered, but dont let the people suffer because of us," Verkin said on the other side of the portal. Reikan also stopped moving and black tears fell from his left eye.

"Summoner recall please," Sensho said through the chains and the summoner did so.

They all waited until Reikan was finally in their base, Ashe could see the hand pulling itself and when the spear was gone the portal disappeared. Ashe and Braum sighed but their gaze fell to Sejuani who was still paralyzed.

"Sejuani, I'm sorry," Ashe said and shot her arrow to Sejuani's heart.

An Enemy Has Been Slain

Ashe and Braum finally cleared the minion waves and began to break the turret. Back in the spawning point Reikan was recovering slightly and the chains still wrapped around him.