(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈.)𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE SLAM WAS LOUD, loud enough to be heard from across the country. The room was pitch black and the floor was covered with dirt but none of them cared as all of them quickly entered the room while searching around.

"Quick! Look for the TV!" Midoriya rushed.

They all scanned the area before Iida spotted the object. "Is that the one?" he asked, causing everyone to look at where he pointed and rushed over to it.

Kenma quickly squeezed in and faced the television and started clicking on buttons to turn it on. The light shone brightly in the room as they squirted their eyes. While the boy did his job, some of the others became the lookout for them in case of any villains.

Just then, a similar gust of purple mist appeared in front of them and the UA students got into their fighting stance.

"Good evening," Kurogiri said, "They predicted you would be here and therefore sent me here to prevent you from taking away what's ours."

Before the villain could scatter them from the other, Kirishima jumped and pinned him down by his metal neck plates. With his quirk activated, it would be harder for Kurogiri to fight him off, especially with him targeting his weakness.

"Go! I'll handle him," Kirishima said through his clenched teeth.

"Kirishima! Are you-" Midoriya tried saying but was interrupted.

"I'll catch up," he said and his classmate hesitantly nodded.

"We have to go now," Todoroki said, "If Kurogiri was there, who knows who else could be here."

"Kenma, do you have the TV?" Kuroo asked to which the boy nodded and showed the object he held tightly onto.

"Hinata, are you okay now?" Sugawara asked, giving the shorter boy a glance as he run after the others.

"Yeah... I just want to save F/n-chan," he muttered as worry washed over him, thinking about the girl.

"She'll be fine," Yaoyorozu reassured with a single nod. 'I hope...'

The place was fairly large, having to have approximately the same size as the place where All Might and All For One fought the other day. Except, there was no All Might there. Only the greatest villain, All For One.

Midoriya came to an abrupt stop, facing the villain with a hand stretched to stop his friend from going any further. The UA students, having to know who he was, froze in their spots which made the others worried.