(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.)𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

BOOM!

Boom!

BOOM!

"RAAHHHHHH!" Bakugou's raspy voice screamed as he launched towards the redhead, releasing yet another explosion.

"You can't beat me that easily, Bakubro," Kirishima said through his gritted teeth as he continued blocking the blonde's explosions.

Scratches in both their bodies were clear to be seen, which made the volleyball players cringe. The blood that rushed down their foreheads was also very concerning.

"Are they going to stop?" Yamaguchi muttered.

"I don't think they'll make it out alive that way," Tsukishima said, scoffing at the sight of them already panting heavily.

"This is our training," F/n explained, "It's normal for it to be like this. Midoriya is the worst - he kept breaking his bones. But we can just go to Recovery Girl later on."

"They can break their bones...?" Kenma asked.

"This is normal??" Kuroo asked.

Both of their cat-like eyes widened in shock and disbelief whereas the 'children' amongst them had their eyes widened in amazement and excitement.

"We can train like that?!" Bokuto asked, "Do we get to fight other people too?!"

"That's so cool!" Hinata exclaimed, "Look, Nishinoya-san, that's so cool!"

"Are we going to fight like that?" Tanaka asked, his heart beating in anticipation as he continued watching the fight with sparkles in his eyes.

"Am I going to look like that when I fight?" Nishinoya asked the girl, having to have the same expression as Tanaka.

"Probably not like that," the girl said, causing the four of them to pout while the others sighed in relief, "We'll only train mostly hand-in-hand combat."

"Hand-in-hand?" Daichi repeated.

Akaashi patted Bokuto's back as he went through his emo-phase for F/n not letting him fight others the way her brother did. Supposedly it was cool, but it surely was deadly.

"Yes," she confirmed, "Hand-in-hand. And probably sword fighting as well. Other weapons as well."

That seemed to cheer Bokuto up immediately. The girl had to try to survive as the four exotic boys bombarded her with questions.