(𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘? 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒?? 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑???

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"GOOD MORNING, F/N," a sleepy, monotone voice said.

"Good morning, Todoroki," F/n greeted back, laughing slightly at his sleepy face, "Didn't get enough sleep?"

Todoroki shook his head 'no', rubbing his eye slightly to try and ease the sleepiness away. That made the girl blink twice before tearing her gaze away and nibbling her bottom lip slightly.

"What about you?" he asked.

"H-Huh?" she let out, "O-Oh. Oh! Yeah... I uh-" She cleared her throat. "I slept fine."

The boy slowly nodded as they reached the main floor of the dorm building. Students conversed with their friends as they ate their breakfast.

"F/n!" Mina exclaimed, waving her arms as she ran towards her, "Are you okay?"

F/n tilted her head slightly, confused. "I'm fine. No need to worry about me," she said.

"That's good!" Mina beamed, "Anyway, do you want to join us for breakfast?"

"Okay," she nodded, following the girl.

Today was Saturday, which means there will be no school. One thing that F/n had been worrying about, though, was the exam that was coming. The exam that would let you gain your hero's license.

From what Aizawa said, however, she had grown a familiar confidence feeling in her stomach, which made her gain hope. She should be thanking her teacher for that one.

The day was calming. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. A lovely day indeed. But perhaps, it would've been better if it was a little more... quiet.

A loud crash was heard from the lounge area, making the students scurry in panic. Shouts of 'What happened?!' and 'What's wrong?!' erupted among them.

"Ouch!!!!" an orange-haired boy whined, rubbing his head to try and ease the pain.

"Are you okay, Hinata?" a long-haired male asked, concerned for the other's well being.

"Where... are we?" a redhead asked as he attended to get up.

"Oi! Trashykawa, get off of me!" a tall boy who was lying down on his stomach with the other boy's back against his shouted.

"I'm trying to, Iwa-chan!" the brunette claimed, "But everything hurts and I can't move!"

A tall blonde snickered with a hand above his mouth. "Doing good down there, your majesty?" he asked, with a taunting tone.

"Shut up, Saltyshima!" the boy shouted back.