(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.)𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE TRAINING EARLIER WAS SURELY NOT HOW THEY EXPECTED IT TO TURN OUT. The girl who once had one of the strongest quirks in class was not training, with Aizawa's excuse. The students of class 1-A engaged in their own conversations, discussing the events that had happened not too long ago.

"What was that about?" Hagakure asked as she stood beside F/n.

"Huh?" said the girl, confused as to what she was implying.

"Training," she said, "Aizawa-sensei even excused you for not training."

Training...

"F/n will not be joining us for training today," Aizawa's deep voice filled her mind as she recalled the events, "She will be staying here with All Might and I."

"Yeah!" Mina chimed in, "He never does that!"

"M-Maybe it's because F/n-san just got back to UA," Midoriya suggested.

"U-Uh..." she stuttered, sweat forming on her forehead as she tried to come up with an excuse.

"Guys, you shouldn't pester her," Kirishima stated, much to the girl's rescue.

"Sorry..."

"I-I'm sorry, F/n-san!" Midoriya bowed.

"I-It's okay, Midoriya..." she said, sighing in relief. 'Phew! Thank you, Kirishima! You have no idea how helpful that was.'

"How about we train together?" Kaminari suggested.

"W-what?" F/n stuttered.

"Hmm... That would be a great idea! You can use this time to practise with your quirk, F/n-san!" Iida encouraged her.

"I-I-"

"Maybe that's it!" Mina spoke up, pointing at the sky, "Maybe Aizawa-sensei didn't want us to push her too much!"

"Yeah!" Uraraka supported.

"No, no! That's not it!" the girl tried to explain.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about it, F/n," Yaoyorozu smiled, "We won't make fun of you. We're your friends."

"Yeah!" Sero agreed, "We understand that you haven't been training much."

"T-That-"

"We'll help you, F/n!" the three girls, Mina, Uraraka and Hagakure squealed.