(𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

UNDER THE VIBRANT BLUE SKY, there stood six friends in front of the ice cream stall. Six of them were Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero, Bakugou and F/n herself.

"... and chocolate, please," Kirishima stated, giving the seller a toothy grin.

"Here you go," he said, reaching out as he held the ice cream.

"Thank you," they chorused, handing him the money and walking away.

The sun shone right about their heads, illuminating the shadows shorter than themselves on the concrete ground. Light chatters filled the air and the tension from the past two days was nowhere to be felt.

Under the similar vibrant blue sky, however, the tension that was lifted in the air gets denser every second a word spills out of the brunette's mouth. The four stood directly opposite of the other twelve that were present in the room.

"WHAT?!" Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted.

"What do you mean she got stolen?!" Sugawara asked frantically.

"Is she dead?!" Hinata screamed.

"P-Please don't jump to conclusions, Hinata," Asahi chuckled nervously.

"What did you do to her?" Kageyama narrowed his eyes at his former teammates.

"It's not our fault, Tobio-chan," Oikawa said, his smirk then faltered as he continued, "She didn't look like she got stolen. In fact, she looked more like she got eaten?"

"It looked more like she got swallowed," Ushijima corrected with his monotonous voice.

"Or sucked in," Tendou added with a shrug.

"Huh?!" Yamaguchi let out, staring at them as if they grew two heads.

Yachi shrieked frighteningly at their horrible description, hiding behind Kiyoko who stood there with mouth wide open.

Iwaizumi sighed.

"What they're trying to say is that it was never our fault," he stated.

"But that's what I said!" Oikawa complained, earning a smack at the head for him to stay quiet.

"Wait, wait," Sugawara interrupted, "So what I'm hearing is that she got eaten by someone?"

"No!" the three boys said while Ushijima stood there shaking his head.

"Please be clearer with your explanation," Daichi said, pinching the glabella which lies in between his furrowed eyebrows.

"F/n-chan got eaten by this large portal thing," Oikawa said, rolling his eyes.