(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

IT SURELY WASN'T A COINCIDENCE. That was how Midoriya set his mind. It was not a coincidence. The green-headed male stood horizontal to Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Iida and Todoroki and vertical to F/n and the volleyball players.

It was quite suspicious how the girl was able to call the group, again and again, this time being the second after they tried rescuing the Bakugous. Was she really sentimental about it?

They felt bad about leaving her quirkless in her room. They were determined, really, but they knew it was just not the time to get it back. Perhaps she was still upset about it and wanted to talk about it.

Was that why they were there, standing opposite of her and her friends?

"I... I want to ask for your help," she quietly murmured.

"Help?" Kirishima asked.

"I'll help," Todoroki volunteered.

"Do you know what she needs help with, Todoroki?" Iida asked to which the boy shook his head, leaving the others confused.

"I-Is it about your q-quirk, F/n-san?" Midoriya stuttered and F/n looked down on her feet.

"Yes," she said, "I'm sorry for not trusting you but maybe... maybe I can get it back now. Maybe we can get it back."

"Will you help me?" she asked, "I-It's okay if you don't want to I just-"

"I'll help," Yaoyorozu shyly said with slightly tinted cheeks.

"Me too," Kirishima nodded, "Midoriya?"

"O-Of course I'll help!" he said.

"Todoroki?"

"I'll always help," he said with a single nod.

"Iida?" the redhead asked, turning to the class rep.

"..." Iida let out a contemplating sigh, "Alright... But this is only to get F/n-san's quirk! I still do not support the idea of my friends getting hurt!"

"Thank you..." she whispered.

"You can always count on us, F/n!" Kirishima said with a toothy grin.

"That's right," Tanaka said, wrapping his arm around the girl, "We're your friends aren't you?"

Todoroki blinked at Tanaka, sticking his gaze on him before the girl took his attention back. F/n spread opened the large sheet of paper across the table as the others gathered around.