𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕.𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE RINGING IN HER EARDRUMS WAS THE ONLY THING THAT SHE COULD HEAR AND THE DARKNESS WAS THE ONLY THING THAT SHE COULD SEE. Her feet felt heavy as she could not move them.

'I'm here. I'm here. I'm here,' she internally repeated. She was there. She was not dead now, was she?

Her vision became clearer as the light started to pile in. The black dots she saw were slowly fading away. With a couple more blinks, she could now register where she was.

"Looks like you're awake," a raspy voice said with a creepy laugh. F/n glanced towards the source of the voice, seeing the blue-haired villain standing right in front of her with the usual gloved hand on his face.

The place she was in was not where she was since the walls and the floor was different and a lot cleaner. Maybe this was their new base. If only she had brought a tracking device with her that Yaoyorozu could use to track her location.

"How was it? The reunion? Hm?" Shigaraki asked with a wicked grin, predicting that it was unlike how she insisted it would.

But she stayed quiet, which made him wonder if it was worse than how he imagined it to be even though the reason she was quiet was that she felt oddly exhausted.

"Ah... Well..." the villain stretched his arms, "Let's get into business, shall we?"

"What do you want from me?" she weakly asked.

"Oh, so you can talk," he smirked, "Well, I want you to tell me about your little hero school." Shigaraki let out a blood-curdling snicker, sending shivers down F/n's spine.

One thing for sure, she did not like the way his laugh turned out. It was like there was more to what he had to say.

"Why me?" she murmured.

"What?" he spat.

"Why me?" she repeated.

"Speak louder!" Shigaraki slammed his fists on the table, causing the girl to flinch hard.

"Why me?! Why out of everyone in the world would it have to be me?!" she screamed.

There was another pause before the villain let out another laugh which scared the poor girl even more. Imagine being in the same room with someone that can kill you by just touching you after shouting at him. It was horrifying.

"I could mention ten or twenty or even thirty things why!" he continued on laughing, "Maybe it's because you're easiest to capture. Or maybe because you're the weakest. Most importantly, we want you to join us."

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 ï¿« 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐀𝐲𝐮𝐮 𝐱 𝐛𝐧𝐡𝐚DÀr berÀttelser lever. UpptÀck nu