(𝐗𝐗𝐕.)𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

"DO YOU KNOW WHY WE CALLED YOU HERE?" Aizawa asked, gazing at the girl who stood right in front of him and his fellow colleague.

It was a day after the quirkless incident and F/n had been reassured by her classmates.

"We don't care about your quirk. We like you for who you are." was what they told her. To her, they sounded too nice and too understanding to be true.

But then again, she couldn't care less. It was either having three friends with others of her friends being nowhere near her reach or having exactly twenty friends to be nice to her.

At least they were treating her nicely.

"No," she admitted, shifting her gaze back and forth from Aizawa to All Might and back to Aizawa again.

"We called you here, Young F/n, to inform you," All Might said, "I found out something about All For One that you would probably like to know."

Her attention switched to All Might as he talked. The mention of All For One sent chills down her spine but it would be a lie if she said that she wasn't intrigued. The pro hero took her silence as a sign to continue and he sighed.

"I read a book," he stated, "The book that holds the history of All For One and his quirk."

"As you might already know, All For One has the ability to take other people's quirk. But he also has the ability to give it back." The girl perked up at that.

"However, that only would happen if he is willing to do so."

Instant deflate.

"The book also included a way to actually receive the person's quirk back without the user willingly doing so."

"You see, Young F/n," All Might leaned forward to the table, "His quirks, stolen or not, have a side effect of being able to be given without him willingly doing so, but that would mean he had to leave the world."

"But that's not it," he continued, "It has a maximum time period of one month. Until one month, no one would be able to retrieve back their quirks despite All For One dying. The quirks would only be given immediately to the person that he is willing to give."

"So," he said, straightening up once again, "It would be possible for you to retrieve your quirk. But that, however, would lead you to have the profile of a villain for killing."

"And even if you are willing to do so, All For One, I believe, have already stolen a quirk of immortality," he finished, leaving the girl with her own thoughts.