(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.)𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄'𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE AFTERNOON CAME BY AND THE HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS MANAGED TO SNEAK OUT OF THE DORM BUILDING WITHOUT AIZAWA NOTICING. Though, it was slightly difficult with Bokuto and Hinata around.

"Shhh!"

"Hinata, please keep quiet," Asahi whispered.

"I don't think he can keep quiet at all," Tsukishima muttered.

"Shut up!" Hinata said loudly.

"Shhh!" the others hissed.

"I don't like how this is going," Iida interjected, "This is not what I agreed to."

They were all climbing down from the balcony, not mentioning anything about their plan to their other classmates. It was quite risky, to say the least, but how else would they do it?

F/n grunted as she reached the next balcony with Ennoshita jumping after her. Bokuto grinned widely, looking at the scenery that stayed in front of him.

"This is so cool!" he cheered.

"Bokuto-san, please try to keep quiet," Akaashi said, hushing the male.

"I can't help it! I feel like a spy!" he said, Hinata joining him eventually as the two cheered loudly.

"Oh my god..."

But, eventually, they got to the grassy ground without anyone spotting them. Which was kind of a surprise and they could've sword they would've been caught by at least one of the students of class A.

Yaoyorozu took the lead as she held onto the beeping tracking device. Akaashi, Asahi, Sugawara and Ennoshita were the ones in charge of the children of the group. Kenma was thinking of ways to hack the TV while F/n was deep in thought.

What if they can't get it back? Will she be quirkless forever? What if someone dies? What if someone gets hurt? What if they encounter the League of Villains? What if it's too late?