(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕.)𝐖𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

Start from the beginning

The girl stared at him in disbelief. Did he really think that she would join him? With all the other pesky villains? Did he?

"No," she plainly said, which caused him to scratch his neck.

"How irritating..." the twenty-year-old man muttered, gritting his teeth as he decided to leave, "I'll talk to you later and you will join us."

The door came close to a loud slam and the ringing was back in her ears. Her shoulders shook as she tried to regulate her breathing in order to keep in her tears not to spill from her reddened eyes.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"So, how're you holding up," he huffed out a short, sarcastic laugh at his own statement. The girl ignored him, however, staring blankly at the wall of black coloured bricks.

"Shigaraki wants you to join the league but you probably already knew that," Dabi scoffed, pausing for a moment before continuing, "Toga wants you to join too. Along with lizard boy."

F/n could've sworn she heard a 'hey!' in the voice owned by Spinner after he had said that. Were the villains that much of an influence to her that she could already predict all their reactions to insults?

All For One did say something about her being quite similar to the League of Villains. Perhaps... Perhaps she could relate to them.

"Not gonna talk?" the scarred man raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want from me," she quiveringly let out.

Dabi scoffed. "What do I want from you?" He repeated her query, walking closer towards her, "Like all those other idiots, I want you to join us."

"Why?" she asked, almost instantly.

"That's something for you to know once you join the league," he returned.

"Why me?" she asked, repeating the question she had asked his leader.

"Why you?" he let out another exaggerated scoff, which reminded her of a dear friend, Tsukishima, "What? Do you want us to capture one of your other classmates?"

"T-That's not what I'm trying to say," she stuttered, looking down on the floor.

The villain shook his head with a smirk. "You really are a villain..." F/n now realized that that was what he was about to say before Toga interrupted their 'talk'.

A villain. Was her attitude that snarky for others to give her the title of a villain? Was she that selfish for others to think she was a villain?

"I-I-" she paused, unable to think of a response. What he said had struck a nerve in her and she was unlike her brother.

As her brother followed their mother, she followed their father. Though there were times that she could be a little... forceful. Take the time when she asked her friends for help as an example. When they ventured out to go look for the villain boss was one of her rarest times.

"Y-"

"Dabi, I swear to God. You're always talking so long every time you talk to her! It's unfair, I want to talk to her too!" Toga burst into the room along with Twice who follows her like a lost puppy.

"Shut up, Toga," the man rolled his eyes, approaching the door and with another glance at the girl, he walked away and shut the door close.

"So," Toga said, "What have you been doing with your other friends?"

She threw a key towards Twice who nearly failed to catch it. He fumbled with the key a little before managing to unlock the restraints that stayed put around her wrist for more than two hours now.

The girl snatched her hands and rubbed her wrist as she tried to think of ways to answer the girl in uniform.

"Uh... It was... good?" she said.

Toga huffed out a breath. "Those idiotic heroes don't deserve you! We deserve you more! We can treat you well if you join the league!" she claimed.

"That's right!" Twice said before the other side of him took over, "Oh, did I tell you that you're beautiful today, Toga?"

"Yes," she rolled her eyes before growing a sickening grin as she faced the girl, "How about we share some things about each other? How does that sound? Maybe some blood?"

'Please...,' F/n silently pleaded, 'Help me!'

e d i t e d ]

┬┴┬┴┤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈├┬┴┬┴