(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.)𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃

Depuis le début

"W-Will this cause broken bones, F/n...?" Asahi asked, nervously gulping his saliva.

"No," she said, earning sighs of relief from the boys again, "Probably a few scratches but that would be it."

"Midoriya gets his broken bones from his quirk; him not being able to have full control of his quirk. Though, he's getting better," she explained.

"Scratches?" Sugawara repeated, "How bad?"

The girl gestured towards the fighting pair. "That bad," she said, making them all shudder in fear, "Mostly it depends on the people that fight. And their skills and power, of course."

"Who... Who are we fighting?" Yamaguchi asked.

F/n scanned their expressions as she held the anticipation, being silent for a second before speaking up. "Us."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"Number one," F/n listed, "Always be ready." F/n lunged toward Daichi and his eyes widened.

"Two, never take your eyes off of your opponent." She landed a kick on Kageyama.

"Three, use the most efficient fighting stance." She kicked the back of Yamaguchi's foot, causing him to topple over.

"Four," she looked up at the group that stood in front of her, "Be cautious of your surroundings." The trap set off, sending Tanaka and Nishinoya to dangle upside-down.

"FIve, use tactics." Kenma's eyes moved to the left, stopping F/n's fist from landing on him. Akaashi lifted his leg and kicked her away from him before getting back to his fighting stance.

"Six, observe your surroundings and see what you can use." Bokuto jumped towards a wall, to the opposing wall and landed a kick on F/n mid-air, pumping his fist with a big smile as he successfully took her down.

"Seven, learn about your opponent. Think about what they will do next." Kuroo continuously blocked her punches with his forearms, blocking her anticipated kick.

"Eight, take advantage of what you're good at." Hinata dodged her punch, quickly switching places behind her and tackling her on the ground.

"Nine, know the right thing to do." Ennoshita slid on the floor, using the cuffs to cuff her ankle. Sugawara stopped her fist by grabbing her arm and twisting it so her body lay on the ground, lending a hand as he was declared the winner.

"Ten, master your aim." Tsukishima landed a hit on her nerve, temporarily preventing her from moving and cuffed her. He stood up properly, clicked his tongue and pushed his glasses up with a small smile.

"And if possible, distract your opponent." Asahi remembered her saying that as he threw the sphere on the ground, creating instant fog before detecting her and trapping her with handcuffs.

"Phew!" Tanaka huffed, laying his body on the ground, "That was tiring!"

"Yeah," Sugawara said, wiping the back of his neck with a towel, "It was more tiring than I expected it to be."

"More tiring than playing volleyball," Kuroo said.

"Oh my gosh! Did you see that, F/n-chan?" Hinata jumped up and down, "I won! I WON!"

"Maybe... not for him..." Daichi chuckled lightly.

"Hinata is really full of energy," Ennoshita smiled.