CHAPTER 48

Khalix's POV

"Hey, you dipshit! Wake up!"I heard a girl voice before I feel someone throw a pillow on my face that made me groaned.

'Damn! It's still early in the morning!'

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Donna standing on my side before she throw another pillow on my face. I groaned again before I sat up. I heard she laughing so loud. I looked at her or more on glaring at her.

"Damn! Donna, it's still early in the morning"I said irritatedly. She sat down on the edge of my bed before she put the pillow on her lap.

"You look shit right now"she said before she laughed again.

"Damn, Donna! I swear, stop laughing!" I said before I stand up. She stopped laughing before she throw the pillow on me, that she's holding.

"Damn! Stop throwing pillow on me, you damn lady!"I said on her.

"Damn, you man! You're just wearing a boxer"she said that made me looked on what I am wearing right now.

'Damn! She's right!'

"I suddenly think of something! Can Jenalyn handle that huge d-ck of yours?"she suddenly asked me that made me throw a pillow on her. She just laughed again.

"Damn, you lady!"I said on her and about to catch her but she run away. I can hear her laughed from hear.

'Damn, you Donna!'

I just walked to my bathroom and took a bath. While the water runs down to my body, I suddenly look down and a lewdly thoughts came into my mind.

'Damn! What am I thinking?! It's your fault Donna!'

I scrub my body and put a shampoo on my hair. After that I wash my body and my hair. I closed the shower and grabbed my towel and put it around my waist and put my boxers on before I walked outside my bathroom. I startled when I saw Donna laying on my bed.

"Damn, Donna! What the heck are you doing here?"I asked her before I walked towards my closet. I grabbed a white t-shirt and a black shirt since I already wearing my boxers. I didn't hear any of her response that made me looked at her. I sighed when I saw her sleeping while hugging my pillow.

'What a sleepy head'

"Damn, this woman"I muttered before I took off my towel that was around my waist. I put my shirt and shorts on before I sat down on the edge of my bed where Donna is sleeping. I brush my hand on my hair that's still dripping wet. Pinunasan ko nalang ang buhok ko gamit ang towel na ginamit ko at hinayaan na lang na magulo. Tiningnan ko si Donna at nakita ko na natatakpan ang mukha niya ng mga hibla ng buhok niya.

I removed her hair that was covering her face. I saw her face and it's still pretty in any view. I didn't know what came into my mind, nakita ko nalang ang mga kamay kong hinahaplos ang malambot at makinis niyang mukha.

'You look peaceful when you're sleeping'

I stared at her pretty face. From her thick eyes brows and eyelashes, to her pointed nose, to her rosy cheeks and to her red, soft, plump lips. She suddenly move that made me snatch back my hand. I thought she will going to wake up by now but I was wrong. Mahimbing parin ang tulog niya habang nakayakap sa unan. I touched her face once again.

"I can't believe that such a kind and pretty lady can hide too many emotions. You're too kind to be hurt by your love ones. You're too pretty to get hurt physically. Bakit sa dinami-dami pa ng tao sa mundo, ikaw pa yung nasasaktan ng ganito?"I said while caressing her face.