CHAPTER 1

Khalix's POV

A month later

It's been one month since Ronalyn got pregnant. And it's been a few years but I didn't even get to confess my feeling on her. Why? It's because I'm too scared that I might receive a rejection.

By the way, I'm Khalix Sandoval...a nurse in the East Avenue Medical Center and I'm secretly in love with Jenalyn. She didn't know that in love her but my the other friends know that I'm in love her. Even Danna knows that.

"Khalix!"a guy voice said that.

"What?"I asked Mike who's been smirking like crazy.

"When are you planning to confess on her?"he asked.

"I don't know...I'm too scared"I replied.

"Hah? Why are you scared?"Hiro asked me. Well...we are here at the hospital while taking some rest.

"You know that it's hard to confess to someone and I'm scared that I might receive a rejection"I answered.

"Dude! Don't think negative thoughts" Josh said.

"It's easy for you to say because you didn't even experience to be in love with someone"I said on her.

"Hahah! Chill, Khalix"Mike said.

"Do you know how to date someone?" Josh asked me.

"Of course I know"I replied.

"Then...why don't you asked her for a date?"Hiro asked me.

"I'll try later"I said before looking at Mike who's looking at his phone.

'Maybe, Ronalyn texted him'

"Kahlix! We have to go to the company"Mike suddenly said.

"Why though?"I asked him.

"I don't know...you know it's january duh! Obviously they are planning to surprise Ate Angel"he replied.

"Fine but we to tell them that we have to go there"I said on him.

"They already did"Mike said before pointing for someone. We all looked who it was and it was Danna and Kuya Rico.

"Stop dragging me can you? I can still walk"Danna said.

"Whatever lil' sis. Khalix! Mike! Ohayō"Kuya Rico said.

"Ohayō!"we all said on him.

"Let's go now to the company. Mom is already there. Oh! Hi Josh and Hiro! Come on the Garcia's Residence on January 22 okay?"Kuya Rico asked.

"Of course!"they both said.

"Well! We have to go now bye!"Kuya Rico said before dragging me and Mike to the outside. Danna just following us behind while looking disgustingly on Kuya Rico.

When we already reach the parking lot, they gave us a helmet.

"Hop on"they both said. Mike hop on Danna's motor and I hop on Kuya Rico's motor before they drove away.

After we reached the company, we took off our helmets and walked inside. We went to the elevator before Kuya Rico press the button. When we arrived at the 45th floor, we walked straight to Danna's office. Danna opened the door revealing our friends except for Bea and Ronalyn and Tita Marinette.

"I'm glad you made it. Take a sit"Tita Marinette said.

I looked around and saw an unfamiliar face. We walked towards them and I sitted beside France. Danna and Kiya Rico sat on the other couch. Mike sat beside Ace.