CHAPTER 10

Khalix's POV

It's been one week since Danna confronted us. I know that she's hurting so damn much. I can't believe that that's the reason why they ignored her. I tried to call her but she didn't pick it up. I asked the others but  it's the same reason for me. She doesn't pick of our phone.

"Hey what's up with the two of you? You've been spacing out more often" Hiro said.

"Nothing"Mike replied.

"Are you sure? I noticed that lately you've been holding your phones like you're waiting for someone's call"Josh said on us.

"It's just something came up"I said on them.

"Something came up and what is it?" they both asked.

"Yu already know Danna right?"I asked them back.

"Yeah, she's the daughter of Mrs. Garcia right? But it seems like she's not one of them"Josh said.

"Huh? What do you mean?"we both asked even though me and Mike already know what's he's talking about.

"Let's just go to the park since our shift is over. I don't want anyone to hear us"Josh said. We all nod at him before we grabbed our bags and headed outside and went to the park.

We all saw a tall, big tree so we walked towards that tree before we sat on the grass while our bags place beside us.

"What do you mean by that, Josh?" Hiro asked.

"I find it odd because no one in the Palma-Garcia family have the same appearance like her. Look at her sibling, Angel have a black hair and black eyes like her father while Rico have a black hair and brown eyes"he explained.

"So you mean that maybe...just maybe they are not sibling after all?"Hiro asked.

'How I wish that it's all just a lie'

"I don't know and I think I saw her a while ago but it seems that she change? Is she a literally boy or girl? She have a broad chest and shoulders. Taller than me in 5 or 7 inches but I know that it's her"he said.

"Are you sure that you saw her a while ago?"I asked him.

"I swear but when she looked at me I got shivered. It feels like she's gonna kill me by her stares"he replied.

"Broad shoulders and chest? Stupid Josh! It's a guy not a boy!"Hiro said before he smacked his head.

"Then why do he have a long hair like Danna?"Josh asked him.

"You didn't asked his name?"Mike asked him.

"Do you even think that I have a time to asked what's his name? I'm too scared you know"he said. I sighed that made them looked at me.

"Don't you dare Khalix"Mike said.

"They're also our friends, Mike"I said.

"Do you know...about Harrison clan?"I asked the two of them that made them froze.

"Hey! Are you two okay?"Mike asked them.

"Don't say their clan too loud, Khalix" Josh said that made us confused.

"Why?"we both asked.

"Because it's forbidden. Yes most of the people knows about them but they hide their Identity"Hiro said.

"So you know them?"we both asked them.

"Give us a minute"Hiro said before he move closer to Josh and both of them starting to whispered to each other. We wait in a few, before we saw them both nod and looked at us. They both sighed before they sit properly.