CHAPTER 16

Carson's POV

I rushed to the airport to meet her, just one last time. I almost had an accident if I hadn't braked yet. I'm in a hurry so I don't have a time to tell Rico-niisan about this. I just heard it when I'm passing by on the bar that they went to.

'Shit! I hope I'm not late?!'

When I'm already in the airport, I parked my car and went inside. I looked at the screen where you can where the plane will went through. My eyes widened and I feel like my chest tightnened.

'I'm late...I didn't have the time to see her for the last time'

I walked outside feeling empty. She already left us. I stopped when I saw her friends laughing not far from where I was standing.

'Why are they so happy? Are they happy because she already left?'

I approached them that made them stopped when they saw me.

"Why are you here?"Khalix asked me.

"Well, I was planning to see her for the last time but guess it was too late"I replied.

"You're a bit late"Claire said on me.

"Well did you saw her when she's about to leave?"I asked them.

"Yeah...well we got a chance to talked to her but she doesn't know if she will gonna come back"Jenalyn said.

"You're lucky because you got a chance to talked to her before she leaves"I said.

"She will gonna come back"Kevin said.

"Yeah, I hope"I replied.

"Ehem! How's your date with Jenalyn?"Aquisha suddenly asked me that made me blushed.

"It's turns out fun"I replied while blushing.

"Let's go now"Khalix suddenly said before he went inside the van. Jenalyn waved at me and went inside, the other girls went inside too. The other boys went inside too except for Kevin and Jacob.

"I already warned you, didn't I?"Kevin asked me. I just smirked at him.

"And I already told you that no one can stop me, didn't I?"I asked him back.

"Are you out of your damn mind, Carson?"Jacob asked me.

"What? It's not bad to make a move on the girl that you're in love with right?"I said on them.

"It's not bad but.... Khalix is so damn in love with her. Are you that stupid to not notice that he's jealous? Or you're just careless"Jacob said.

"Khalix already stopped on courting her so I already have a chance on her"I said.

"Without knowing that she's in love with him too. Carson just stop this nonsense! I already told you that in the end your just ended up hurting" Kevin said.

"Just let me love her, Kevin! I know one day she will gonna fall for me too and she will ended up on me and not on Khalix. Why can't you just support me in this?"I said on them.

"Carson, even if you turn the world upside down, Jenalyn loves Khalix. Don't hurt yourself anymore, Carson. You already know from the beginning that she's in love with Khalix!"Jacob said.

"Kahlix stopped on courting her, so–"I didn't continue what I'm gonna say when Kevin cut me off.

"And that doesn't mean that he stopped from loving her, Carson. Khalix is not the type of a guy that will gonna stopped from loving the girl the he love. Khalix won't stopped from loving her. He's just giving her some space and after that he will start to court her again"Kevin said.