He still can't help but be drawn to you.

It seems so inevitable. Liking you so much to the point that he can't even think of a specific reason for his blooming feelings.

All he knows is that you're absolutely perfect and he wants to know more about you.

He wants to be able to talk to you without any worries of you walking out on him or telling him to leave you alone.

He wants to go on dates with you knowing that you're just as excited as he is to be spending time together.

But it seems as if that's too much to ask since you won't even talk to him right now-

A grunt leaves Shinichiro's lips at the painful sting coming from his calf. Turning around, he's met with Manjiro's dark eyes staring right at him. "Did you get hit so much during your fight that you became deaf?" Manjiro casually asks as if he didn't just kick his older brother.

It makes Shinichiro roll his eyes in disbelief at Manjiro's bluntness. "Why're you asking? You gonna help me with my problem, huh? You attended some school play practice as some wise tree and suddenly you're a therapist?" Shinichiro can't help but tease his brother who only lets out an annoyed grunt, still bitter at having to play a tree in the play while Keisuke played the main character's dog.

Shoving his bag at Shinichiro's chest so that he can start climbing up the bike, Manjiro huffs. "I'm sure I can give better advice than you so just tell me. I won't even charge you since I'm in a good mood."

Raising his eyebrows, the taller male eyes his younger brother, not at all believing that Manjiro is in a good mood after having to stay longer in school just to practice for a play that he didn't even want to be in. "And why are you in a good mood? Someone gave you free food?" Settling himself behind Manjiro, Shinichiro starts the engine, revving the engine for a bit and making sure that Manjiro's secure before driving away from the school parking lot.

A mischievous smirk makes its way to Manjiro's lips as he gives his brother a look which makes Shinichiro think that his younger brother knows something that he doesn't.

"Well, my favourite person will be in the dojo today." The excitement radiating from Manjiro makes Shinichiro quite curious. He's been hearing about this new assistant for weeks now, always hearing praise about them from both grandpa and Manjiro but even with all those compliments and stories about this mystery person, Shinichiro still hasn't seen them in the dojo.

It almost makes Shinichiro think that maybe his family is just playing a game with him, trying to make him believe in some made up person. "Who are they-"

"You should stop changing the subject and just tell me the problem, Shin-nii! I'm already being kind and offering my wisdom to you, you shouldn't take it for granted. What do you have to lose?"

Letting out a sigh, Shinichiro nods to himself as he takes a turn on the road.

Nothing bad will come out from sharing his problems with his younger brother right?

Briefly looking down at Manjiro's peaceful expression and flowing fluffy hair, Shinichiro internally shrugs.

"There's this girl... "

~~~~~

It's been two weeks since you first started working in the dojo. Two weeks full of interacting with kids and teenagers alike, sorting out profiles and payments for grandpa. Having Manjiro follow you around when he's not doing anything, or making you watch him train when you're not doing anything.

Keisuke has also been a constant in your two weeks of working.

The fanged kid always finds his way to you during breaks, managing to bring you some snacks while Manjiro's not looking and telling you all about the many cats in his bedroom that he keeps a secret from his mum.

Another constant in the two weeks of working at the dojo is the mysterious older brother and grandson that Manjiro keeps mentioning but you never seem to catch a glimpse of him.

All you know is that he's always getting beaten up.

That's all Manjiro ever tells you. Multiple stories of his brother going home with bruises across his body that Manjiro has to help tend to.

Honestly, you're quite fond of hearing about his brother, always enjoying the way Manjiro looks so fond even with the multiple insults spilling from his lips.

Smiling at the thought of tiny Manjiro and his mysterious brother, you continue to sweep the garden in front of the dojo, looking at the multiple flowers and shrubs that grandpa takes care of early in the morning, admiring the colourful flowers that makes the place a whole lot livelier.

Moving to the next spot, you're just about to start cleaning up again when you hear a familiar voice shouting outside.

"See you!"

"Bye bye!"

Two children's voices shouts from outside, followed by the sound of a motorcycle engine. Curious, you start walking towards the gate, fingers slowly opening the wooden gate a little so you can peek outside but you're only met with the sight of Manjiro and Keisuke conversing with each other while a black bike zooms away.

The thought of the black bike quickly fades from your thoughts as you welcome the two boys inside, hugging them like how they like it as soon as they get near. "Hey boys, back from the play practice already? Did you have fun?" You ask while leading them to the dojo where they'll most likely be hanging out, waiting for you to finish your duties for the day so that they can ask you for help in their homework which is just the alphabets and how to read them.

Looking up at you, Manjiro wiggles his eyebrows, a smug smile on his lips which Keisuke mirrors. "Actually Y/N, I just did a good deed! I was real helpful, y'know?"

Raising your brows, you indulge in Manjiro's words, giving him your full attention. "Yeah? What good deed did you do today, Manjiro?"

"I gave my brother advice on the girl he likes!"

An amused smile creeps its way to your lips, amused at the confidence radiating off of Manjiro while Keisuke nods along, probably already knowing this good deed of his. "And what advice did you give him?"

Crossing his arms, Manjiro grins up at you. "I told him that he should stop being a coward and prove himself to the girl he likes if he really wants to make her like him."

Stunned at the actually good advice, your hand involuntarily makes its way to his hair, ruffling it up as you express your delight at what he did. "That's really good, Manjiro. Where'd you learn that?"

Puffing his chest out, Manjiro fist bumps Keisuke. "I heard it from Baji's mum yesterday when Baji asked her if he can keep the cats in his room and she said that he should prove to her that he's responsible enough."

Ruffling Keisuke's hair as well, you can't help but preen in pride at your two boys. "Wow! You two really are being good boys, huh? Giving advice and being responsible. I think you two deserve a reward, what do you think? What reward do you want?" You ask them, kneeling down in order to lay your hand on their shoulders. Voice hushed just to tease them as their eyes quickly widened, shining in anticipation as they eagerly nod at your words, hands clasped tightly in front of their chest.

"Yes! We'll start thinking of what we want now!" The two boys excitedly shriek as they start running inside the dojo, probably headed to grandpa's office where they can wait for you to finish work.

Straightening up, you watch the two boys run off, curious as to what they'll be asking you as a reward.