Chapter 36

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

The skies were already lit up by the wintry sun when I woke up with a mild headache and confusion that is clearly evident in my face.

What in the world am I doing here at the hospital??? and alone??? Aren't I supposed to be with Taehyung now???

Millions of questions are running on my mind right now to the point that I did not even notice that someone had already opened the door of the room where I was currently in.

"Oh... Bunny, you're already awake"

And there he is... smiling so fondly at me while holding a bouquet of white daisies. The sight is so sweet to see that I even forgot to reply to what he said as I continued to admire his beauty.

"I know I'm handsome but you should stop staring at me like that or I might not control myself bun" His sentence made me furiously blush and It was only then when I realized that he was now sitting with me in the hospital bed as he gently caressed my hair.

Out of embarrassment, I hide my face on his neck to smell his addicting scent while tightly hugging his waist as I sit on his lap.

"Aww... is my bunny being shy?" He teasingly asked while rubbing my back.

"Taetae... I miss you" I simply said to him as I cry myself on his shoulder as he just continued to rub my back while comforting me with his sweer and loving words.

"I miss you too bun, don't worry I will never leave your side again and I promise to be a better alpha for you. I will protect the two of you, I promise that "

"the two of us? who-" I was about to ask him who is the other person that he will also protect but failed to do so when I got interrupted by a knock on the door and a middle-aged woman who's wearing a white coat which I assume to be a doctor in this hospital have entered the room and greet us both with a warm smile.

We both smiled back at her as she started to approach us and after that, she then opened a white folder which is in her hands and started writing something on it using her pen before speaking.

"I'm glad that you're already awake now Jeongguk"

" Ah... yes, I just woke up a minutes ago hehe" I awkwardly replied to her while scratching the back of my head. "Uhm... may I know what happened and why I am in the hospital right now ma'am?"I asked.

"Oh... so you have forgotten why. Well, your husband brought you to this Hospital last night and said to us that you fainted. Oh my moon goddess you should have seen how panicked your husband was last night that he even carried you all the way here" The doctor explained to me while fangirling as she recalls the events that she have witnessed last night.

"Oh is that so... thank you for telling me" I simply replied as I also tried to recall the things that happened last night. I look at Taehyung's side after noticing that he had been silent and I immediately smiled to myself when I saw him blushing madly beside me.

Maybe he got flustered when the doctor referred him as my husband.

"Ok, so back on the reason why I came here... I just wanted to tell you that you're okay now and the reason why you fainted last night was because of over-excitement" She explained.

"Yeah, I think I got over-excited when I saw him last night... it's just that we've been away from each other for a week hehe" I explained to her as I started to remember the memories from last night.

"Okay, thank you doc" I simply said with a smile.

"Oh, I almost forgot! The baby is safe and healthy"

"THE WHAT?!!" I said a bit loud since I was so shocked at what she had just said. A baby? safe and healthy? what on earth is she talking about? Did Taehyung adopt a baby without asking me???

"Oh... so your husband still hasn't told you?" She asked back while looking at Taehyung and me.

"Well... I also just also found out this morning bun and I was supposed to tell you right now but she had come here when I was about to tell it to you" Taehyung explained to me with a bright smile decorated on his face.

" Well, I guess I will just be the one to tell you everything about it. You're 6 weeks pregnant Gguk and both of you can know the gender and rank of your baby in the next 4 weeks since, unlike humans, A wolf's pregnancy is shorter in time" She explained and I was just in there completely out of words.

"Thank you for explaining doc" Taehyung replied to the doctor since I was not saying anything.

The doctor then decided to leave after she finished to give us some time and privacy to talk about it.

"Hey Ggukie, are you not happy about it? " Taehyung asked as he touches my chin with his fingers to get my attention.

"No, Of course, I'm happy about it. I was just shocked. Now I knew the reason for my constant vomiting and headaches" I replied to him as we both chucked remembering those times when I get angry for no reason and for my weird choices and combinations of foods.

"Don't worry, I'm sure that we will be great parents Gguk"