Chapter 22

Jimin sat on the cold floor in his room looking at the bright stars in the sky through his windowpane as he was deep in his thoughts. A sudden tear had escaped in his eyes out of nowhere, he was silently crying... alone in the dim four corners of his bedroom. He bitterly smiled to himself while wiping his tears away. 

"Oh... how lucky they are," He thought to himself as he bitterly smiled to himself while wiping his tears away. His best friend Jungkook had now finally met his mate and are living a happy life together. Seokjin is now a Luna of Namjoon's pack. Hoseok and Yoongi are also living happy and lovely life as a couple. 

while him... 

He was alone. No one would cuddle him in his sleep, no one who would comfort him in times when he's sad, and no one can love him forever like how lovers do. 

All because of that shitty drug. 

Heck, how can he even find or know his mate when his wolf already died. Those filthy men are the ones who told him that his wolf is dead after they forced that fucking drug on him, but a part of him still hopes that all of what they said was just a fucking lie to manipulate him. 

But... if it was a lie, then why can't he feel his wolf?

 He has done everything to prove to himself that it was all just a lie. From forcing his self to shift in his wolf form to taking pills that were said to help him bring back his wolf, but all of those failed. 

His silent sobs turn into loud ones as he once again remembers his sick memories of the past. 

"Hyung? Are you in there? Are you crying?" Jungkook unexpectedly knocks on Jimin's room while asking those questions hoping that Jimin would answer him as he felt worried for Jimin's being. 

Jimin immediately stops crying to wipe away his tears with his hands as he answers back Jungkook's question while stuttering a bit. "H-hyung's o-okay Gguk, go back to s-sleep now" 

Jungkook went silent for a while thinking if he should just leave just like what Jimin had told him to do. But he was really worried for Jimin so he softly knocks on the wooden door again. 

"Hyung? Can Gguk come in?"

Jimin knows that he has no choice but to open the door and let Jungkook come in. He once again wipes the remaining tears in his eyes before standing up to walk and open his door for the Younger that is waiting outside.

He slowly opens his door and was met by a worried-looking Jungkook. "Why are you here? It's already late at night." He asked the younger omega while trying not to stutter as he speaks.

" Taehyung had an urgent meeting with uhm... with Jackson Hyung!" Jungkook explained.

"At this hour?"

"Yeah... He told me it's something important" Jimin nods his head understanding what Jungkook had said and was about to close the door again but was stopped as Jungkook slightly push open the door.

"Can I sleep here Hyung?" Jungkook asked with puppy eyes knowing that Jimin would never refuse him.

Jimin rolled his eyes pretending to be annoyed towards Jungkook before giving his answer.

"Fine, you sleep on the left side of the bed" Jungkook smiled in content after hearing Jimin's words as he immediately entered the room and went towards Jimin's bed.

They both hugged each other to seek some warmth into their bodies as they both shared Jimin's pink blanket. Jimin is now a bit okay, he might not have a mate but at least he got his best friend who would comfort and made him feel loved in the times when he feels alone.

"Hyung? If there are things that are bothering you, just know that I am always here okay?" Jungkook suddenly said as he nuzzles his face on Jimin's chest.

Jimin smiled to himself appreciating Jungkook's concern as he hugs him tighter before speaking "I know Gguk, I'm always here for you"

The both of them had comfortably fallen asleep in each other's arms after a while of listening in to each other's breath.

•.•••••

Hoseok and Yoongi cuddled in their shared bed. Eyes are close but their senses were fully alert. They couldn't sleep no matter what they do as there is something that had been bothering the both of them. They choose to not think nor talk about it since both of them are still not sure whether their assumptions are right or not. But Yoongi couldn't handle it anymore, he fully knows to himself that the right thing to do was to talk about the matter that had been bothering the both of them rather than ignore the situation.

"Seokie?" Yoongi called out to Hoseok as he removes Hoseok's arm from his waist so that he could properly sit in the bed in a criss-cross applesauce position.

Hoseok only hummed as a response feeling a bit sleepy now but then decided to open his eyes after he felt the beta's hand slipping his arms away.  "What's wrong Yoonie?

" Are we not gonna tell it?" Yoongi asked but not clarifying what he was talking about which made Hoseok to be confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... About Jimin? Are we not gonna tell it to him?"

Hoseok sighed fo himself knowing that no matter how much he tries to avoid this topic he still couldn't avoid it. He sits up in bed and looks into Yoongi's eyes for a moment to think before speaking. "I don't know Yoonie, I don't think that we should tell him about it when we're not sure about it. There are still so many unanswered questions Yoonie"

Yoongi huffs in disapproval of Hoseok's explanation. "You're right, there are still many questions that needs to be answered. We could only get the answers for all of our questions if we are gonna told him about it!"

"I know bu-" Before Hoseok can even finish speaking, he was interrupted by Yoongi who shouted at him. "COULDN'T YOU GET IT??? ALL OF THIS MAKES ME FRUSTRATE!!!"

Just as Hoseok expected, Yoongi would feel this way, and he completely understands the Beta as the situation was really confusing. Just like Yoongi, he'd also wanted to ask Jimin if their assumptions are right and if Jimin could feel it.

The bond between the three of them...

He was scared to ask the Omega knowing that if his and Yoongi's assumptions are wrong, it might lead to an awkward situation where Jimin might start to ignore the both of them or for their friendship to be broken.

He hugged Yoongi back to sleep while drawing circles into his back to calm him down. "Seokie? I really think he's our mate"  Yoongi mumbled after he calmed down.

"Me too darling. Don't worry, we're gonna tell him about it soon" Hoseok assures Yoongi while continuing to rub and draw circles in Yoongi's back until he had fallen asleep.

➽───────────────❥