Chapter 17

Everyone exited the car with a tired expression decorated on each of their faces after the tiring long ride from the Moonchild Pack back to their pack, the Moonstone Pack. 

"You all should get rest now, guys; I know you're all tired from the long ride," Taehyung advised his friends, which they gladly accepted as they entered their main packhouse's front door. 

"Jin, can I talk to you first?"

"Oh... yeah, sure, what is it?

Taehyung waited for everyone to leave first before speaking. "I think you already know that Jungkook is now officially my mate, right?"

"Yes, of course, we all know. Seeing those hickies and the mark you made on his neck earlier, there was no way that you two did not do something last night" A chuckle was heard from the two of them as they both remember. 

"Well, your right. But it's just you and my friends who already know about him; I want to officially announce to everyone in our pack that he's their luna," Taehyung explained with a wide smile. 

It was Jungkook's dream to be his luna since they were young. So he was delighted that he could fulfill his Omega's dream. 

"That would be great; I'll talk to Jackson later so that he can arrange everything for the party tonight." 

"Oh...let's also make it an announcement that Hoseok is now officially a member of our pack," Taehyung added, remembering that some of his pack members still don't know Hoseok. They might mistake him as a spy from another pack and beat him when they ever saw him.

"Sure, Do you want me to invite anyone other than our pack members?"

"Well, Namjoon said that he might not be able to attend since he's busy today, so just invite Lisa and Jennie." 

"Okay, I understand." Seokjin simply replied as he took note to call her sister later.

JUNGKOOK'S POV 

I immediately went to Taehyung's bedroom to rest after a long and tiring day since he told me his bedroom would also be mine. I could not fall asleep, so I just waited for him, but after 5 minutes I got impatient, so I just went downstairs to find him. 

As I arrived downstairs, I started to look for him in the kitchen and Living room, but he was not. I looked at the window in the living room to see if he was outside, and surprisingly, He was. 

He was talking to Seokjin-Hyung with a smile on his face, so I decided to open the door and join them, but when I heard their conversation, I just decided to hide behind the door as I listened to them.

"Just invite Lisa and Jennie." 

"Okay, I understand." 

What? Why is he inviting that Jennie girl to whatever event, and who's Lisa? Ugh...even thinking of her name makes my mood instantly bad. Like, how dare she touch my Taetae like that!!!

I was interrupted with my thoughts as my forehead hit the wooden door since someone had pushed it open. 

"Oh! Gguk, what are you doing behind the door?" Taehyung asked as I caressed my forehead to soothe the pain as I glared at him. 

"Whatever, I'm gonna rest now!" I replied in annoyance as I continued to glare at him as he followed me upstairs, but it was too late for him as I had already close and locked the door with a loud thud before he could enter. 

"Gguk, why are you acting like this? Did I do something wrong???" 

"Ask that to yourself!!!" 

TIME SKIPS

Jungkook did not leave the room for the whole day, still feeling mad at his mate for inviting Jennie to the event that he still did not know. 

It was already nighttime, probably 8 pm, as he peeked through the window, seeing that the sun was gone as the moon took place to the already dark skies covered with bright and shining stars.

A group of wolves could be heard singing and talking outside the main packhouse, which got Jungkook's curiosity. He still didn't want to go outside his room as he wanted to avoid Taehyung at all possible costs, but he failed to do that as curiosity got the best of him. 

He slowly opened the door and was surprised as all of the lights were turned off. "They're probably outside," He mumbled to himself. 

Before he could even take a few steps to go downstairs,  a hand suddenly covered his mouth, making him panic as he could not see who the person was. 

"Relax, baby; it's just me" Jungkook felt relieved as he recognized the voice and the scent. He turned around to face Taehyung even though he could not see his face since the room was dim. 

"I know you're still mad at me, and I don't know why, but let's forget about it tonight since I have something significant to show you," Taehyung said, cupping the Omega's face.

They went downstairs, not bothering to turn on the lights as they proceeded to leave the house and join the crowd outside. 

Some were drinking alcohol while others were just talking to each other and eating, while some children were playing and running. Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, and Seokjin were also already there. Taehyung's pack members seem nice, opposite to what he and Jimin have heard.

Jungkook thought this was just a simple gathering of the Moonstone pack members, but to his surprise, Taehyung led him to the stage as everyone focused on them. 

"Good evening, everyone; as some of you know, this gathering was essential to me as tonight, I will make an important announcement." 

Jungkook and everyone still did not know what the Alpha was talking about, but they were curious as they waited for the Alpha to speak again.

"I, Kim Taehyung, the Leader of Moonstone pack, announce to all of you that... I have already found my mate who will also be the pack's luna; his name is Jeon Jungkook, which will soon be Kim ." He announced with a smile, bringing Jungkook forward and holding him on his waist. 

Jungkook blushes at the Alpha's action as he feels euphoric about the fact that Taehyung proudly announced him to his pack members as their luna and also to the fact that everyone had cheered for the two of them as they started to gently tap their wine glass with their fork while cheering for the two to kiss. 

Taehyung smiled at the support they got from the crowd as he held Jungkook's waist and kissed him deeply in front of everyone.