Chapter 26

After a brief silence from the three wolves in the living room, Yoongi emits a long and heavy sigh of uneasiness before grabbing Jimin's right hand as he proceeds his way to their bedroom followed by Hoseok who stayed silent not really knowing how to tell or explain the things that bothering their minds for about a week now to the blonde-haired male Omega. 

Jimin did not question their very questionable and suspicious actions around him and just let the male beta lead him to wherever they go having the full trust in them.

Hoseok closed the door upon arriving in his and Yoongi's bedroom along with Jimin who now furrows his eyebrows in confusion. "Is there anything wrong Hyungs?"

"Hey... this might sound weird and kinda impossible to happen but please don't think of us weirdly and please don't avoid us after we tell you our assumptions cause the two of us are really scared to lose the friendship that the three of us had built after a long time in this packhouse but ... " Yoongi said but stopped after realizing to himself that he's not brave enough to face Jimin's judgment. 

Hoseok felt the worry in Yoongi so he decided to just do the 'talking' even though it was not their original plan "We think that... that you are our mate Jimin-ah". 

"But we're still not sur-" Yoongi quickly added in an attempt to not make Jimin feel weird as he thinks that Jimin would react in that way since having 2 mates at the same time is way too rare but not impossible to happen but he was then quickly cut off as Jimin started to speak. 

"How?" 

How. That is the only word that he could mutter or asked to the couple in front of him as he focuses his eyes on the wooden floor of the bedroom as he still couldn't believe it. 

He has a mate. Not just one but two mates at the same time. Everything is so overwhelming for him to handle that he didn't know whether he should be happy by the blessing that the Moon Goddess had given him or be upset to the fact that he himself couldn't even determine if Hoseok and Yoongi were really his mates since his wolf had already died. 

"Even if Hoseok and I had already completed the mating process, we still felt like there's still something that is missing on us but we ignored that feeling thinking that it wasn't that important. But then you came... we really had a soft spot for you ever since the first time and we thought that it's just because we want to be friends with you". Yoongi explained.

"We have assumed it that time when both of us had gone into heat and... your scent is really just so addicting, that is why we have to avoid and ignore you at all cost," Hoseok added to make a clear point. 

Jimin had only nodded after hearing the couple's explanation as he still processes everything. 

He trusts Hoseok and Yoongi. They are one of his good friends so why wouldn't he trust them right? But Jimin had already learned his lesson. 

The last time that he trust someone was the reason for all of his sufferings. He had trusted his mother just like any son or daughter would do cause it's his mother and not just some random stranger, but he did not expect that the person that he had loved the most will be the one to put him in danger...

he didn't expect that his mom... out of all people will be the one to sell and abandon him in a nightclub. So no, no matter how much he has been friends with Hoseok and Yoongi, he won't just agree and believe all of what they are saying.

He could only trust himself.

"Can I  have some time to process everything? please?" Jimin asked, now raising his head and looking directly into the couple before wiping the small amount of tears that come out in his eyes by using his hands. 

Yoongi and Hoseok understand and had already expected what Jimin is feeling right now, so they just nod their head as approval before assuring Jimin. 

"Don't worry, you can have as much time that you need, and if our assumption is right we won't force you to anything that you don't like. You can freely decline us as your mates if our assumption is right and if not, I still hope that our friendship will still remain the same." Hoseok said with a small smile on his face to assure Jimin that everything is going to be okay as he intertwines his hand with Yoongi's. 

Jimin sadly smiled at him and muttered the word 'thank you' before leaving the couple's bedroom. 

The truth is that Hoseok and Yoongi do not really want Jimin to decline the both of them if ever Jimin was really their mate. They want to take care and guard the blonde-haired male Omega and make him feel loved. But at the same time, they respect the decision that Jimin would make in the future. 

Yoongi emitted a long sigh feeling relieved that he and Hoseok had already confessed everything to Jimin. They wouldn't feel bothered and could now sleep peacefully at night...but for sure Jimin could not comfortably sleep at night as he will be wide awake with his thoughts.

But there are still some problems that they needed to solve, like how cannot Jimin determine whether they are really his mates or not? They really thought that Jimin would quickly make a decision of yes or no, but they really don't mind waiting for an answer if it's Jimin.