Chapter 2

- Present -

A man can be heard screaming in pain as the pack leader (Taehyung) of moonstone keeps torturing the unknown man they found earlier, walking freely in the purebloods territory without knowing that he had already reached the boundary where the evils lived.

"WHO SENT YOU HERE?! ARE YOU SPYING ON OUR PACK?!" The pack leader shouted as he kept punching the unknown red-haired guy.

"DUDE WTF!!! I ALREADY SAID THAT I WAS JUST ROAMING TO FIND FOOD!!!" the unknown guy shouts back.

The pack leader was about to throw a punch again towards the unknown guy aiming for his face, when the pale-skinned beta named Yoongi held one of his arms to stop him from throwing another punch at the unknown guy, whose face was already covered in blood.

Yoongi didn't know why, but this feeling in his heart made him want to protect this unknown rouge with all his life.

"Taehyung, I think you need to stop beating that guy. Maybe what he's saying is true; I think he is just a normal rouge..." Yoongi said in a low voice, trying not to anger his leader in the hopes that he would stop beating the guy. 

"BUT HYUNG-"

"Please?"

"NO!" He continues throwing punches across the guy's face.

"PLEASE, ALPHA! PLEASE STOP BEATING HIM," Yoongi begs while on the verge of crying. This is an unusual sight for the alpha as he knows that Yoongi is not an emotional man, so this guy must be special.

Taehyung sighs. "Fine, I'm going to rest now, so I will just let you do the work. I don't want to see that guy when the sun rises tomorrow" He glares at the man who is now about to pass out. "Thank you, Alpha," Yoongi bows to Taehyung as he watches him leaving the scene.

Taehyung might be a lunatic, but he still has a soft spot regarding Yoongi. Yoongi was the only one who has been there for him during the miserable moments of his life, especially when his brothers left him that time when their parents died in the war a long time ago.

~ TIME SKIPS ~

Yoongi enters his room with clean towels, water, ointment, and a few band-aids for the rouge's bruised face. Upon entering his room, he saw the rouge just sitting on his bed silently as he waited for Yoongi's return.

"Uhm... hi," Yoongi attempted to cut the awkward silence between them.

The rouge was silent as he continued to stare at the face of the pale beta.

"I did not expect to meet you this way" He unexpectedly spoke with a smirk making the beta blush. "Y-yeah, s-same" Yoongi did not expect it would be this awkward.

"Aren't mates supposed to be comfortable with each other once they find them?" He asked himself since that was what his parents had told him when he was still a child.

The rouge stands up from where he is sitting and comes toward the beta. This sudden action from the rouge made Yoongi step away from instinct until his back touched the wall.

His mate was indeed an intimidating rouge.

He was now pinned to the wall by his mate, which made him blush profusely by the close contact to the point that only one wrong move from both of them would make their Lips connect.

"Isn't a bit disrespectful that we're not introducing ourselves to each other" He whispers in Yoongi's ear.

Yoongi was silent as he could not process everything, still being flustered. "I'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok, but you can call me anything you want, darling."

"I suppose you are Yoongi, am I right?" Yoongi could only nod his head as if he had lost the ability to speak.

Hoseok chuckles at the cuteness of his beta. "Ohh is my darling Yoongi flustered?" He teases Yoongi as he enjoys the sight of Yoongi blushing.

He snakes his arm in Yoongi's slim waist as he pulls him a little for a tight hug making Yoongi face to face with Hoseok's muscular chest. "My darling is so cute to the point that I could die from your cuteness" this made Yoongi blush to the extent.

He will surely face more of this kind of tease from his mate, which Yoongi will surely not refuse.

Both of them that night had slept in each other's embrace, feeling so contented and thankful to the moon goddess.