Chapter 4

Sounds of plates and utensils clattering to each other as a group orchestra continuously played different songs in the colossal room for the important man who is the cause of this event to happen.

The crowd was full of joy.

Some of the people who are invited to this party are the leaders of their pack to negotiate with other leaders for an alliance or peace talks.

One of the Alpha/Pureblood leaders who attended this celebration was Taehyung, but not for the same reasons as the other pack leaders.

It was known to everyone that he doesn't like attending celebrations like this, but he especially attended this one since this is his older brother's 26th birthday.

Taehyung entered the colossal room that was filled with alpha leaders and a very few omegas together with Seokjin, Yoongi, and a confused Hoseok who still doesn't know the reason why they are here.

Taehyung immediately approaches his older brother once they found him in the crowd discussing with other leaders. "Namjoon-Hyung!" he shouts to get his brother's attention, which Namjoon immediately heard.

Namjoon, the Pureblood leader of moonchild excuses himself from the two Alpha to go to his younger brother.

"That's Namjoon, the leader of Moonchild and Taehyung's older brother" Yoongi whispered into Hoseok's ear as he noticed the confusion in his mate's face.

"If he's Taehyung's Older brother, then why aren't you calling him Hyung or Alpha?" Hoseok asked.

"Cuz I'm older duh, he's the one who should call me Hyung or else that means that he's a Disrespectful child of the Moon goddess" Yoongi replied with sassiness in his tone as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm grateful that the 3 of you-... wait who is this guy?" Namjoon points at Hoseok as realized that he came here together with his brother and friends.

"He's Hoseok, My mate " Yoongi simply replied as held Hoseok's warm hand. "That's nice, You got a nice booty to fuck Hoseok," Namjoon joked to the couple which earns him a slap in the arm from Yoongi while everyone was laughing.

"Happy birthday Alpha" Seokjin shyly greeted as he gives Namjoon a small box with a red ribbon around it. "Thanks, Jinnie"

"Thank you all for greeting me a happy birthday but I still need to make an announcement to everyone in here, so please excuse me for a while"

TIME SKIPS

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"You should behave at your very best if you don't want me to beat you" My father threatened me as we arrive in the Moonchild pack.

From what I've heard earlier, he's going to sell me together with my friend Jimin to an Alpha. But what I don't is why we went here in the Moonchild Pack.

Jimin once told me that he wants to be part of the Moonchild pack since their Alpha is a nice and very clever leader. So it's hard to believe if he's going to sell us to the leader of Moonchild Pack.

"Are we really not gonna escape and just accept to be sold to some sick Alpha?" Jimin asked me as he eyed every person in this huge hall.

"I don't know Jimin, I just really hope that someone would save us from being sold" I replied to him with a sad tone in my voice as I already know that it is impossible for us to escape from this hell and have a better life together with my best friend Jimin.

Everyone's attention was on the stage as a tall man with silver hair started to go up the stage to make a speech.

"Maybe that man is the leader of this pack..."

"Good evening everyone, I would like to thank all of you for joining me at my 26th birthday celebration. But the real reason why I invited all of you to this party was to celebrate and strengthen the alliance of our packs as we protect and support each other. I would also like to congratulate my friend Yoongi for founding his mate, and also my younger brother, Taehyung for being a great brother to me. I'm going to end this speech with a toast as we celebrate all the blessings that the Moon goddess had given us"

Everyone poured wine into their bottles as they did a toast.

I was not listening to the whole speech but my attention was caught when he mentioned the name Taehyung. He once again crosses into my mind...

I badly miss him.

But he probably hates me after what I did to him so I already lost the hope of us being together again. Plus it is so impossible for him to be that person since he is from the Moonstone pack and I did not recall him having an older brother, maybe they just have the same name...

____________________________________

Happy 8 years to infinity with BTS

I was really busy this whole weekend but I uploaded a new chapter today since today is bangtan's anniversary.

I hope all of you are doing good and please stay safe everyone.😊