Chapter 10

The days had passed with Taehyung continuously leaving the packhouse for an unknown reason, but Jungkook sadly said that the Alpha was doing this to avoid seeing him as it might start a conflict between them.

Although, Jungkook always assures himself that it was okay for their good. 

"Maybe if he won't see me for a long time, then his anger would fade," He convinced himself as he saw Taehyung through his window pane, Leaving early in the morning. 

But tonight, he had enough. 

Taehyung unexpectedly came home earlier than usual. But to everyone's surprise, he was with a beautiful girl who was her arm into Taehyung's. 

They could merely be mistaken as a couple by how sweet they are to each other. 

Or are they already a couple?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Everyone was happily chatting in the kitchen as we watched Jin-Hyung with curious eyes as he offered to teach us how to bake cookies. 

Yoongi refuses, saying that baking cookies are only for kids and that he's not interested in learning the process. Fortunately, Hoseok-Hyung had convinced him to join us. 

We laughed in unison as Yoongi-Hyung's cookies were almost burned to the point that they couldn't be edible. 

"Don't worry, darling, it's still your first time baking these cookies p; plus matter how burnt they are, I will still eat them for you," Hoseok-Hyung said as Yoongi frowned in sadness at his burned cookies.

The laughter soon broke as we heard the front door opening revealing Taehyung with a girl. 

I was a bit puzzled by the situation, but my wolf was already Jealous as we both examined the girl's look from head to toe.

She was beautiful, which made me feel more jealous and lose confidence in how I looked as I unknowingly started comparing myself with her. 

"Maybe she's Taehyung's girlfriend..." I thought to myself, but I still had hoped that she was not. 

"Hi guys, my name is Jennie, and it's nice to finally meet you all since Taehyung had told me so many things about you all." 

She was so friendly and sweet, which added to why I think she's better than me as I am not that friendly to new people.

"Jennie, what ar-" Yoongi was about to ask something, but he was immediately cut off when Taehyung had walked towards us and said something which my heart broke into pieces. 

"She's my girlfriend and my future Luna," He said as he looked at her with tender loving eyes.

Future luna...

Am I that easy to be replaced? Why does he have to say that in front of me? How dare he say that when he promised me before that, I would be his Luna in the future. Right, that was before... Many things had changed. 

I was on the verge of crying, but I held it still as I didn't want to look so vulnerable and hurt in front of him. 

"Jennie, my baby, you look so tired now; I think that we should go to my room now and rest," He said with worry evident in his tone of speaking. 

They were on their way to go upstairs, but I had enough. I let my tears fall as I Stan from my seat and shout at him.

"YAAA! I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE MAD AT ME FOR WHAT I DID TO YOU IN THE PAST, BUT CAN YOU AT LEAST CONSIDER MY FEELINGS?!! I ALSO HAVE FEELINGS! I GET EMOTIONALLY HURT THE SAME WAY AS YOU DO!!!" I shouted to him, but it seemed he was not affected, no matter how hurt I was.

"You're hurt? Aren't you the one who let go first? so why are you feeling so hurt like what I'm doing is wrong when nothing was going between us?" 

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!" 

"THEN TELL ME WHAT I DON'T KNOW, JUNGKOOK!!! TELL ME!!!" 

I stopped for a moment; I was still not ready to tell him why I had left him in the past... 

"Maybe... maybe it's good if I would just leave. I don't want to bother anyone anymore," I said as I wiped my tears. 

Everyone was silent, not knowing if they should interfere in our conflict or not. 

I continued to wipe my tears as they continued falling from my eyes. I have decided. I will leave and not bother him anymore. 

I  went to the front door, opened it as I shifted to my wolf form, and hurriedly ran to the woods.

JENNIE'S POV

"Tsk. I told you, Tae, it was a bad joke!!!" I slapped Taehyung's shoulder in annoyance as I felt horrible that the poor bunny had cried and now had left the packhouse.

"YAA KIM JENNIE!! YOU'VE GOT  LOTS OF EXPLAINING TO DO, AND YOU BETTER START NOW BEFORE I BEAT YOUR  ASS!!!" My brother, Jin, shouted in furry.

"I'M SORRY, OKAY!!! TAEHYUNG BLACKMAILED ME SAYING THAT..." I stopped talking as I realized that Jin would beat the shit out of me if he knew the reason why I had agreed to Taehyung's deal

"THAT WHAT?!!"

"That she stole some of your money to went on a date with Lisa," Taehyung said to Jin, which made me run but was stopped when Yoongi shouted at us.

"THE THREE OF YOU, STOP ACTING LIKE DUMB KIDS!!!"

"It was already dark outside, so it will be perilous for Jungkook as there might be wild animals or bad rouges roaming into the woods that would take advantage of him," Yoongi said, which made us feel more worried. 

"You should go and bring him back here, Taehyung, since it was your fault on why he left," Jin suggested. 

"Yeah, you should get him back before you regret not doing anything, Taehyung," I said, agreeing with both guys, but Taehyung was just silent. 

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GO, THEN I WILL JUST GET HIM BACK MYSELF," the unknown petite blonde guy I assumed was Jungkook's friend said.