Chapter 31

Just wanna remind y'all that this is an mpreg book so... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't forget to leave some comments and vote the book ヽ(^o^)丿
____

"Did you got any information? What about the CCTV  Footages? Have you checked it?" I immediately bombarded Jackson with questions after seeing him and his men along with Jennie entering the packhouse after I instructed them to find info's on who captured Jungkook. 

It has been 2 days since the incident had taken place and I have to admit that each day that would pass makes me feel more worried about Jungkook's condition. There are times where I could not properly sleep or not sleep at all as all that I can think of was Jungkook, the times were both of us would cuddle in bed as we seek for comfort and warmth in each other's embrace, the memories of him laughing and giggling on my not so funny jokes or just us peacefully laying in bed as we enjoy the silence in or surroundings. Those memories constantly appear in my mind and I just miss him more. 

Was he okay? Are they feeding him enough food? Are they treating him right? What if he was being beaten to death? Those questions keep flooding my mind every day and night which makes me feel anxious. 

I badly want to help on finding him but Yoongi-Hyung insisted for me to just wait for Jennie and Jackson's updates since it would be bad if I would just leave and don't perform my duties as the Alpha leader of my pack. But I couldn't take this anymore, there is no way that I would just sit on my seat and wait for any updates when I know to myself that I am fully able to help and save him on my own. 

"Relax, you also need to take care of yourself for the pack," Jackson said after seeing the distressed look on my face.

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO RELAX WHEN MY MATE IS IN DANGER?!!" I shouted angrily at Jackson. I'm sick of all of them saying for me to relax and don't worry about the situation as if this was just a common problem that could be easily solved. 

FOR FUCKS SAKE MY MATE IS MISSING AND THEY EXPECT ME TO RELAX?!!

Jackson only sighs at my harsh behavior before answering my questions. "The hospital's camera was in a great condition since it was newly installed but it seems that someone had hacked into the system since all of the footage that day was deleted. Thankfully, there was a CCTV camera outside a nearby coffee shop that shows the parking lot and there were three suspicious people who got out in one of the cars that were parked in there but they immediately went back after 20 minutes of being away along with an unconscious guy. We could not properly take a look at the face of the unconscious guy since it was covered with a mask but the guy look's similar to Jungkook based on his height and the clothes he wears." Jackson explained. 

"That's it?" 

"Well... we got the plate number of the car and we also tried to follow the car's destination through the street cameras but we all know that not all streets have cameras and the last footage of the car that we've seen was in a road headed to Daegu. For sure they are keeping him in a well-hidden area in Daegu" Jennie added to Jackson's explanation.

I only nodded to them as a reply as I stayed silent in my seat before making a decision which made the two of them shocked.

 "Tell and prepare your men and the things needed for an ambush attack. We are going to Daegu tomorrow in the morning. Yoongi will be the one in charge of the pack while I'm not here" 

"But... don't you think you're rushing in making decisions? there are still many things you need to handle in the pack" Jennie said in disagreement about my decision but I don't care anymore. All I could think of was saving Jungkook.

"Call me selfish or anything you like but Jungkook is more important than anything else, even than the pack" 

They knew that they could not do anything but accept my decisions so they just both let out a loud sigh before agreeing. "Fine, we will get ready for tomorrow"