Rival: Seconds With You

Start from the beginning

"Give me your hand." Jisoo laid her left palm on Jennie who turned it and slid another ring onto her finger."

"Now we have matching rings." She fluttered her fingers in front of Jisoo.

"Don't forget to wear yours out and show it to anyone that hits on you!" She was brightly informed.

"I'm gonna tell people I'm engaged." Jisoo giggled menacingly.

"Chu!"

"What? It'll happen in the future anyway." She shrugged at Jennie who only nodded speechlessly.

Their moment was rudely interrupted by Jennie's phone which was suddenly blowing up. Jisoo watched her excuse herself to pick it up outside.

She patiently waited for Jennie to come back but after almost twenty minutes, it was concerning enough for Jisoo to go check herself.

Jennie wasn't found in the lobby so she made her way to the washroom where she found the girl standing over the sink in distraught.

"Jen?" She got closer when she got no response.

"Jendeuk?"

"Jennie!" Jennie finally snapped out of it when Jisoo's hands laid on her body.

She regretfully raised her head to show Jisoo her tear-stained face.

"Jennie..." Her low husky voice was met with a softer series of sobs.

"They found out about us."

"Baby, I'm so sorry." Jisoo pulled her into a hug almost immediately, softly rubbing her back to soothe her down.

"They want me to pull out of fashion week."

"What?! They can't do that."

"They can. And they will, Jisoo."

"Let's...let's get you home."

The silent drive home was sickening on both their hearts. Jennie refused to speak and Jisoo's chest felt stuffy, unable to help her girlfriend.

Jennie was dropped off at her hotel room at her request and Jisoo made her way to her own.

Her empty suite looked disgustingly gloomy as she changed and slid into bed.

----------

"Jisoo and Jennie, models from rival companies caught wearing matching rings after a romantic dinner in Paris, city of love." he read from the news article. "They definitely hit their word count."

"Is this why you asked to postpone your flight?" Jisoo nodded, dropping her head low.

She was getting dropped off at the airport to finally leave home.

"Sorry."

"Sorry for what? Falling love?" His sudden laugh broke the tension in the van.

"Jisoo, this isn't some grave crime. I'm only upset you didn't inform me earlier. I honestly thought you were dating the YSL model. What's her name again? Daisy?"

"Rosie. Actually, Rosé."

"Right. I have no issues with the Chanel models. It's just their management that makes me want to slam my head against a wall."

He helped unload her baggage and waited for her to check in. Jisoo was still in a daze as she sat down waiting to board.

"Why so serious?" He teased her unusually frowning face.

"She hasn't texted me since last night."

"Well, she's probably busy at the event right now."

"She made it there?!"

"I would hope so. Is this not the young lady you're seeing?" He pulled out his phone to show freshly taken pictures of Jennie who was in fact at the event for Paris Fashion Week.

"They didn't pull her out!" Jisoo gleamed as she jumped up from her seat

"They threatened to pull her out?" He scoffed. "What idiots!"

"I'm so glad. I was worried the whole time for nothing."

Just as she spoke, her flight was announced to board soon.

"I guess that's our cue to bid goodby."

"Have a safe flight, Jisoo." She nodded, briefly hugging him.

"I enjoyed my stay. Keep in touch."

"Of course, I will keep in touch with my favourite ambassador."

She waved goodbye, leaving the country with a bittersweet heart.

----------
Fluff with a tiny bit of angst in the middle?