Rival: Seconds With You

Start from the beginning

It was a long night for them after a while.

----------

Jisoo stepped out of the washroom, showered, changed and ready to go.

She looked around for Jennie but couldn't find her anywhere. Jisoo checked through the whole suite but ended up landing right back to the lump she missed on the bed.

Jisoo pulled off the blanket, revealing Jennie laying underneath, eyes closed and fighting back a smile.

"Get up, Jendeuk!" She tried to pull the girl up by both hands but she ended up pulling Jisoo down onto her.

"Don't wanna. I'm tired." Jennie whined, tightening her hold on Jisoo's neck.

"Didn't you want to give me something?" Jisoo's reminder finally got Jennie to jump up and dash to the washroom in a hurry.

Jisoo called to let her manager know to postpone her flight back home by a day and sat on the bed to play games while Jennie got ready.

She received a peck on her cheek from Jennie to let her know she was done. The raven got up, stretching, and made her way to the balcony to see the bright sunny weather.

"You don't need to post the sky today?" Jennie clinged to her arm and rested her head on her shoulder.

"No. Not for today." She searched to hold Jennie's hand. "Because you're here with me to see."

"I want pictures." Jennie demanded.

"Why? We can't even post them." Her laugh was met with a glare.

"You got pictures with Rosie, your sidechick. Now take pictures with your wife!'

"You'll never let that go anytime soon, huh?"

"Nope." Her cheeks stood prominently as she gave a tight-lipped smile. But Jisoo saw the corner of her lips curving up.

"Why are you being cute so early in the morning?" She held her chest dramatically. "Go easy on me, Jendeuk."

As expected, Jisoo agreed to spend minutes taking the abundance of clingy photos just for their eyes to see until Jennie was satisfied.

"Mask up. We're going out."

"If I didn't know any better, you would sound like a thug." Jennie's laughter chimed in with Jisoo.

Jennie planned to visit a few locals spots and end the night with a date at their favourite restaurant here.

By nightfall, they had gone everywhere and to more places than she wanted to see.

"Look. Street musician." Jennie pointed out and pulled Jisoo to watch.

Minutes into it, Jisoo was aggressively dancing to the soft tune just to make her favourite person laugh.

"Come on." Jennie spoke still high with laughter. "We're gonna miss our reservation."

Their dinner was more on the calmer end with them focusing on silently eating and not directing any attention on them.

Once Jisoo left for the washroom, Jennie pulled out the box she's been holding onto for a while.

"What's that?"

Jisoo spoke close to her ear and Jennie had covered her mouth not to scream.

"Go back to your seat." She lightly pushed her torso away. Jisoo shrugged, making her way to sit across from her again.

"Another ring?"

"Maybe." Jennie squeaked out of pure nervousness. She cleared her throat and prepped herself once again.