Chapter 56: Cinco

FELIX?!

FELIX?!

'Geez, you terrorists are annoying.' Said Felix.

'You're Cinco?' Asked Adrien.

'Yup.' Said Felix.

The team looked at each other. Marinette and Adrien mentally punched themselves for being idiots and not realizing that.

'Anouro sent you didn't he?' Asked Felix.

The man remained silent. Guess that's a yes.

'Follow me.' Said Felix.

The team did so and they arrived at some place.

'Sir?' Felix called out.

Evan opened the door. 'Felix. And you guys. Come in.'

They entered.

'Another one of Anouro's goons.' Said Felix.

'I figured.' Said Evan.

'Father...? What is going on?' Asked Marinette.

'Oh. Uh...I have a lot to explain.' Said Evan. 'Felix is a spy. His late father was a Major before killed in battle. Soooo Felix decided to do something about it and now here he is.'

The team just °_°

~~~~~~~~~~

'Ok....Torquo Forquez.' Said Aubrey.

'Whatever you'll ask, I won't answer anything.' Said Torquo.

'Like everyone else.' Said Aubrey. 'Do you know why Anouro make people do this? He doesn't care about your lives.'

'Tch.'

'Believe me or not. But I only have one question. Torquo, do you enjoy killing people?' Askes Aubrey.

Torquo couldn't answer. He kills, yes, but he sees it as a job. He never technically enjoyed it.

'I'm guessing no.' Said Aubrey. 'I have nothing else to say. I'm leaving. But just so you know...we're one step to winning.'

'How so?' Asked Torquo.

Tuazon entered the room. 'I told them.'

'Told them what?' Asked Torquo.

'I told them Anouro's next plan.'

~~~~~~~~~~

'Lila?' Called Marinette.

'What do you want?' Asked Lila.

'To help you and get help from you.' Said Marinette.

'Why?' Asked Lila.

'We can help you get away from Anouro while you help us catch him. Just for this. You can go back to hating me afterwards.' Said Marinette.

Lila thought about it. She hates Marinette but she doesn't wanna die yet. And...honestly, she hates Marinette...but she doesn't want her dead. Anouro wants to kill Marinette...but Anouro might kill her too. Well...as long as no one dies.

'Fine.' Said Lila.

'Thank you Lila.' Said Marinette.

I'm blank ok? I can't think so yeah...Sorry it's short. But here's chapter 56.