Chapter 45: Alliance?

Marinette kept wondering what kind of chances Lila would take to stop her now that Kelsey is gone.

Marinette REALLY hopes she wouldn't do anything that could result her into getting killed.

And with all the illegal stuff happening...this is gonna be rough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Major Jeanco, Luitenant Lorhan, what progress have we made?' Asked Evan.

'Sir, nothing much yet but....' Said Aubrey, the leader or the intelligence officers of the military.

'Yes?' Asked Evan.

'Sir, we caught people smuggling illegal firearms. They still don't want to answer our questions but we overheard one of their conversations.' Said Joseph, who is a Major.

'Here's a recording of it Sir.' Said Aubrey.

Aubrey handed Evan the recording. Evan then played it.

'What do we do?'
'Keep Quiet. If Sir Anouro finds learns that we talked he'll have us killed.'

Evan turned off the recording. He heard what he needed to hear.

'Anouro Velco...' Said Evan.

'I think he's the leader.' Said Aubrey.

'Investigate further about this matter Major Jeanco and Luitenant Lorhan. This is a big lead.' Said Evan.

'Yes sir.' Said the 2.

'Permission to leave sir.' Said Joseph, saluting with Aubrey.

Evan salutes back. Joseph and Aubrey left the room.

Anouro Velco is a possible suspect.

Oh he knew it.

~~~~~~~~~~

'Hey little one.' Said Anouro.

'W-Who are you?' Asked Lila.

'Oh, my name is Anouro Velco. This is my wife Vera.' Said Anouro.

'What do you want?' Asked Lila.

'To help you...to have an alliance with you.' Said Anouro.

'What do you mean?' Asked Lila.

'Marinette Dupain-Cheng...no...Marinette Cheng...daughter of Clarissa Cheng and Misho Cheng...step daughter but still daughter of Evan Avira.' Said Anouro. 'You wanna ruin her life right? We will help you.

'We hate their family with a burning passion. It's nice to see someone else has the same passion.' Said Vera.

Lila was shocked they knew. How did they even know? She just met them today.

'We'll help you. Because once you ruin the daughter, it'll ruin the father.' Said Anouro.

'What do you say? Will you help us?' Asked Vera.

Lila thought about it....she has a bad feeling about these people. But...

'Fine.' Said Lila.

'Good.' Said Anouro.

She agreed. It'll be fine. It's not like they're terrorists or something.