Chapter 31: The Presentation

It's the day of the presentation and the team is ready.

Meanwhile with Liela and Kelsey...

'HAH! This is foolproof.' Said Lila.

'All we need to do is say that they stole our idea after their presentation. Because well, we need to pay attention to be able to prove that since we didn't really make a presentation.' Said Kelsey.

'I am sooo smart~' Said Lila.

'That was MY idea you b*tch.' Said Kelsey.

'Whatever.' Said Lila. (Author: You guys have NO teamwork huh?)

'Ugh. Let's just get to class.' Said Kelsey.

'Yeah yeah whatever.' Said Lila.

These 2 work together, but they are NOT friends at all.

~~~~~

'Are you ok?' Asked Tikki.

'Yeah Tikki. Why do you ask?' Asked Marinette.

'...YOU'VE HAD 8 MENTAL BREAKDOWNS FOR 3 DAYS-'

'Oh I remember now.'

~~~~~

'You ok kid?' Asked Plagg.

'Yeah. Why?' Asked Adrien.

'You've cried yourself to sleep for the past 3 days.'

'Oh yeah I did...'

~~~~~

They're in class now. The team knew what was about to happen...Lila and Kelsey still think they're one step ahead.
(Author: #STUPID)

Their history teacher entered the class. The team knew where this is going.

'Hello class. As you know, today's the presentation of your research about the French Revolution.' Said their teacher.

'Yes Miss.' Answered the class.

'Ok. But this time, we're doing this alphabetically.' Said the teacher.

The class was shocked but happy. It's a new advantage for them to get ready to present like memorizing their script.

Well...most were happy.

Lila and Kelsey knew that this might cause their plan to backfire due to Kelsey's surname starting with an A since Marinette's starts with a D and Kagami's starts with a T. Guess they'll have to fake sickness or something.

'Ok. First-'

Lila grabbed her stomach and pretended to be in pain.

'Oww....my stomach.' Said Lila.

'Are you alright Lila?' Asked the teacher.

'No...my stomach, it really hurts. Must've been something I ate.' Said Lila.

Everyone was skeptical whether she was lying or not but the team, well, they already knew.

'Well, you think you can do the presentation?' Asked the teacher.

'I don't know.' Said Lila.

Kelsey snickered at her st00pid acting.

Nathaniel on the other hand smirked.
Why? Well....

~F|á$﷼฿ä©k~

'Excuse me Miss?' Asked Nathaniel.

'Yes Mr. Kurtzberg?' Answered tge teacher.

'You remember Lila?' Askes Nathaniel.

'Yes. The girl who claimed to be Rena Rouge but was exposed by Rena Rouge herself.' Said the teacher.

'Yes her. Well, you know how the presentation is on Tuesday?' Asked Nathaniel.

'Yes. Why?' Asked the teacher.

'Well, I have a feeling that she'll fake a sickness to get out of it. It's just an assumption, I could be wrong. But if she does claim to be sick before the presentation starts, maybe you should accompany her to the nurse's office to make sure.' Sais Nathaniel.

'Ok Nathaniel. I'll take note of that.' Said the teacher.

'Thanks Miss.' Said Nathaniel.

~Rëå|¡t¥~

'Ok then, let's go the nurse's office. I'll accompany you.' Said the teacher.

Lila got nervous. 'N-No miss, I can do it myself.'

'I insist.' Said the teacher. 'We'll do the presentation once I get back.'

Lila and the teacher walked out. Lila got nervous knowing they'll find out.

The team smiled.

'Psst. Did anyone tell her this?' Asked Kagami.

'I did.' Said Nathaniel.

'Good job Nath.' Said Nino.

~Mëåñ₩﷼¡|é~

'Miss Rossi, I can't believe you.' Said the teacher.

'Miss I can explain-'

'No. I'm not giving you detention unless you give a good presentation.' Said the teacher.

They went back to class. The teacher called Adrien first since...Agreste. He's partnered with Nathaniel. They made a great presentation. Then...

'Kelsey Avira, could you and your partner come now please?' Asked the teacher.

Kelsey and Lila froze. They didn't know what to do.

'Will you and Lila come up here please?' Said the teacher.

'Oh please. It's obvious they don't HAVE a presentaion ready.' Said Chloe.

'Miss Bourgeois.' Said the teacher.

Lila and Kelsey didn't speak.

'Wait...don't tell me you actually don't have a presentation.' Said the teacher. 'I gave you all week! Detention, both of you.'

Lila and Kelsey groaned. The class sighed. The team had an internal party.

Ok, ok, hear me out. Kelsey will be out of the picture soon. BUT there will be drama first. Why? Well, events that happen lead to other events...so some bullsh*t will go down then Kelsey leaving.