Just an Adrienette chapter

'Mother I swear-'

'Come on Sweetie. You are my child and I will help you prepare for you and Adrien's date!' Insisted Clarissa.

Marinette told them she and Adrien are gonna have a date. And Clarissa decided to help her prepare but....honestly, she's insane.

'Mother, I think this is enough-'

'No. Let me do my magic~' Said Clarissa.

Marinette sighed.
I wonder who's helping Adrien?

~~~~~~~~~

'Bro chill-'

'I CAN'T CHILL NINO! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! I HAVE TO ENTER HER HOUSE TO GET HER AND I-' Adrien was cut off by Alya...who smacked him in the back of his head.

'Calm down Agreste. You'll be fine.' Said Alya.

'How?' Asked Adrien. 'Her family may like me, but it's our first PROPER date. What if I mess up? What if we break up? I don't-

'You love her, she loves you. The music ij your relationship is a sweet melody that faces tune changes every now and then but you fix everything. You're like a trumpet. A great tuned instrument but people overlook or think is a nuisance...but when played properly is a sweet melody. Marinette is like bass. Sweet sounded with a low tune but makes a core difference to the music. A trumpet and a base played together correctly is a great tune.' Said Luka. 'In short, because of all the shenanigans, you two are made for each other.'

(Author: That took a while-)

'Yeah you two are made for each other. And from what I've seen, nothing can seperate you.' Said Marc.

Adrien calmed down and continued to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

'And finished!🌟🌟' Said Clarissa.

'It's not bad.' Said Marinette.

'HEY MAAAARRRIIIII! Yo boyfie's here.' Said Theo.
(Author: BTW, Theo's boyish and all but he's gay)

'Ok!' Said Marinette.

Theo let Adrien in. Adrien entered the room Marinette and Clarissa were in and...

 Adrien entered the room Marinette and Clarissa were in and

'M'Lady you look so cute!!!!' Said Adrien.

'Whatever...let's just go.' Said Marinette.

'Ok Princess!' Said Adrien.

Adrien and Marinette went on their date.
(Author: RIIIIIEEEEEEEE)

'Hey M'Lady, remember those times we WENT on dates without even knowing?' Asked Adrien.

'How would I not kitty? I even remember Glaciator when we were rumoured dating...Andre was so persistent that we are made for each other.' Said Marinette.