Chaptet 53: You're Cuatro?!

Is that....

MISS BUSTIER?!

SHE OF ALL PEOPLE IS CHOKING A MAN-

'M-Miss Bustier?' Asked Marinette, in total shock

'Yes.' Said Miss Bustier.

'B-But...' Adrien trailed off.

'You two are smart. You should've figured that out.' Said Miss Bustier.

That's when they realized.

'You're Cuatro?' Asked Marinette.

'Mhm.' Answered Miss Bustier. She then turned back to the man. 'Anouro Velco sent you...didn't he?'

The man nodded quickly. Miss Bustier released him then brought him to the police station.

'Sooooo...why are you a teacher instead of a soldier?' Asked Adrien.

'I am a soldier. This is like...undercover. General Avira placed me and Cinco somewhere instead of the Military.' Said Miss Bustier.

'Sooo....that means Cinco can possibly be here.' Said Marinette.

'Oh he is here.' Said Miss Bustier.

'Wait really?' Asked Marinette.

'Mhm. And he's just around your age.' Said Miss Bustier.

Marinette and Adrien wondered who Cinco might be. Miss Bustier said he's their age...who might he be?

~~~~~~~

Aubrey entered the interrogation room. Evan and Joseph watched from the CCTV camera.

'Hello....Tuazon Kohor.' Said Aubrey.

Tuazon glared at her.

'Let's make this quick. Where is Anouro Velco?' Asked Aubrey.

'I am not gonna say anything.' Said Tuazon.

'Hmm....is that loyalty to him or fear? I'll ask again. Where is he?' Asked Aubrey.

'Whether I tell you or not, you won't beat him. No one can. Even if you join forces with any company or maybe even Team Miraculous, you can't beat him.' Said Tuazon.

Evan scoffed knowing that Ladybug and Chat Noir who are Marinette and her boyfriend Adrien are helping and they did say that the rest of their team is too.

'You seem confident in him. We'll see how long that lasts.' Said Aubrey.

'Whatever. You guys are not gonna get any information from me. I will get out of here.' Said Tuazon.

'Alright. We'll see about that.' Said Aubrey.

Aubrey left.

'Sir.' Aubrey saluted. 'He seems really persistent.'

'I saw that Luitenant.' Said Evan. 'But once it's been long and he's still here, he'll crack.' Said Evan.

'How are you sure sir?' Asked Joseph.

'His confidence in them is strong because of the results. Each day they haven't done anything, that lowers. Until it's gone.' Said Evan.

Aubrey and Joseph look at each other and realized Evan isn't wrong anyway.

They just wonder how long that will take.

~~~~~~~~~

'GURL WHAT?!' Asked Alya.

'You're kidding. Miss Bustier?' Asked Nathaniel.

'Nope.' Said Marinette.

The team looked at the couple in complete shock.

That's insane as f-