Chapter 31

They're so in love.

You glanced to the door when you heard a soft knock, the girls going silent when they heard it but the low buzzing from them told you all you needed to know - it was Isa that had been knocking. Bela swarmed to the door and opened it, allowing you to see Isa's slight jump at the sudden action. They offered a small smile to Bela and you noticed the blankets in their arms, making you point them out to Daniela. She swarmed over to Bela and whispered to her, making her older sister snap out of her trance and take the blankets from Isa.

"Your mother knows of [Y/N]'s arrival and she told me to bring these."

"Thanks, shorty." Bela giggled, pressing a kiss to Isa's cheek.

"We'll call for you if we need anything!" Daniela chirped, pressing a kiss to their other cheek.

When they swarmed back over to you, you noticed the shock on Isa's face - their cheeks dusted a light pink. Once they snapped out of their shock, they bowed to the ladies and shut the door, their quiet footsteps receding down the hall. Daniela and Bela got settled in their spots again, using the blankets to cover the four of you. You let Daniela wrap her arms around you and rest her head on your shoulder, her eyes closing.

"Tell us some stories about you and mother Miranda? Please?" She asked softly, causing her sisters to lay down as well and become even more interested.

"Alright... I'll start from the beginning then." You started before telling them the story.

Time seemed to fly by as you told the story and before you knew it, the sun had set and the three vampires had fallen asleep curled up on you. Cassandra was pressed into your right side with Bela directly behind her and Daniela was nuzzled into your other side, faint smiles on their faces. You sleepily glanced at the door when you heard it creak open, sending lady Dimitrescu a smile when she ducked into the room.