Chapter 12

warning(s): smut / NSFW, praising and degrading, edging, hot wax/candle wax, spanking, choking and more
word count: 4815 🥴
————

"You're just the crazy bitch that kidnapped me. I'd much rather belong to Alcina."

"I'll make you change your mind." She growled before connecting your lips, nails digging into your flesh.

You groaned into the kiss, hands moving to grip her hips as they rocked into you, earning a soft moan from the both of you. She broke the kiss and released your collar, grabbing your wrists and pinning you to the bed, smirking down at you.

"I'll show you that you don't need anyone else," She growled out, kissing along your jaw. "That you belong to me and no one could ever make you feel as good as I can."

Her hands moved your wrists together, allowing her the ability to keep both in place with one hand. You let out a shaky breath as her claws trailed over your shirt, a low hum leaving her as she grabbed the hem.

"To shred it off or let you remove it." She sighed out, locking eyes with you. "So many decisions. "Tell me, pet, what do you want? Want me to shred it off of you?"

You swallowed hard before nodding, lips parting as a shaky 'Yes' left you. Her claws immediately moved away from the hem of the shirt, cutting from the collar all the way back down, allowing her the ability to rip it off easier. She discarded your tattered shirt and stared down at your half naked body, a satisfied hum leaving her.

"I think I'll mark all of this," She hummed as she dragged her hand across your exposed flesh. "For now. You were a bad girl today; purposefully sending those flirtatious looks to Alcina, wanting to spend more time with her and meet her daughters, claiming you want her to own you."

Her eyes darkened and she grabbed your throat, squeezing the sides and relishing in the choked moan that left you. You squirmed under her, grinning internally as she leaned down and connected your lips once more. Her metallic nails dug into your flesh once more, earning a soft gasp and allowing her tongue to slip into your mouth, greedily exploring its new territory.

Okay, if this is how my 'punishments' are going to go from now on, I'm fine with this.

Her hand slowly released your neck and trailed down to your chest, slipping around — with you gladly arching into her — to unclasp your bra. Once she had done that, she pulled away from the kiss and released your wrists, hastily discarding the article of clothing.

"What happened to hating me?" She hummed out, trailing her hands down your chest. "You didn't even want me to touch you before, now I have you craving more."

"I still hate you." You lied through gritted teeth, glaring at her robes. "When are you going to take those off?"

Miranda raised an eyebrow and tilted her head, her hands massaging your breasts as she let out a quiet scoff. "Patience, pet. This is still a punishment."

"I could get used to these punishments." You muttered, glancing away when her lips curled into a smirk.

She moved away from you and stood up, trailing her nails down your abdomen and stopping at the waistline of your pants. You waited for her to remove them, but it never happened — causing you to return your gaze to her.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" You whined out, squirming under her gaze. "Take these off and fuck me already."

"I was waiting for that." She chuckled out, easily unbuttoning the pants and pulling down the zipper.