Before the situation broke out

As the school bell takes off, the class of the day was then concluded in a blink of an eye.

Students throughout the campus each took off their departure from their respective classrooms, heading on wherever they were planning to, aside from one particular class that held a class discussion after class.

Chabashira-sensei stood up on the teacher's podium, scanning the classroom before speaking.

“As I had said before, avoid saying some nonsensical matters as much as possible. You may proceed.” Chabashira said, as she left the podium, allowing the students to use the spot to voice-out their opinions.

Silence filled the place. Few students cautiously glance at their surroundings, checking their classmates one by one.

Strangely, more than half of the students were relaxed in their seats, not feeling a bit of tension in the situation. Even the three idiots, specifically Ike and Yamauchi, were well-behaved and had a grin on their faces.

Something seems off.’ This is the first thought that comes through Horikita's mind.

The Ayanokouji Group also noticed the oddness of the current situation inside the classroom then looked at one another, confirming.

Yukimura nodded to them, and was about to stand up, planning to take the initiative in the meeting.

However, someone was a minute ahead of him. A girl with long copper brown hair was already standing on the teacher's podium, ready to start the meeting.

“I suggest Ayanokouji Kiyotaka for the candidacy in the censure vote.” Matsushita boldly announced to everyone.

The moment she blurted those words, only a few had completely shocked reactions, meanwhile more than half of the class were calm and expected it to happen, aside from Ike and Yamauchi, who quickly rose up into their seats, raising their arms in the air, giving their full support.

“Yeeeaaahhhhhh.”

Unlike earlier, the Ayanokouji Group had also foresaw that the issue in regards to their friend will be discussed one way or another. That is why the group had also made their own preparation, not allowing their friend to be the candidate of expulsion.

Yukimura, who was a minute late from taking the initiative, calmly raised his hand.

“Do you have any logical reason to vote him out, Matsushita?” He said.

Both stared at each other, not batting an eye to the different looks from the others.

Under normal circumstances, Yukimura and Matsushita would never clash with each other because they don't have any reason to do so. The former may have had quite a few disputes with her friends but never once on her, while the latter only wanted to lay low and just wanted to have fun.

However the current situation isn't, Matsushita had boldly proposed the idea in voting out one of his friends and Yukimura will give his best to not let it happen.

Both are the complete opposite with each other. The boy is an introvert and is one of the academically gifted in their years. On the other hand, the girl is socially outgoing and doesn't stand out that much when it comes to written output.

From the third party's perspective, it's not that surprising to think that Yukimura had already got in the bag this debate's victory, but only a few know the true abilities of Matsushita.

“To avoid the possibility of having a spy in our class.”

Still her response is still within the range of what Yukimura had prepared beforehand.