Each of their Reasons

At the third floor of the Keyaki Mall. Six female friends were currently occupying one round table in one of the cafes inside the large building.

They have taken a short rest in the said spot after that long window shopping to shake the thoughts that they had all witnessed during the debate. Nobody had expected Hirata to suddenly run wild in the middle of the discussion and start blaming everyone inside the classroom. Out of all the people there, this certain group of girls were the one who got affected the most because they adore Hirata and placed their trust on him more than the others. Their minds are still conflicted, if it was the right choice to go with the plan, aside from a certain someone in the group.

After making a strong slurp sound from drinking her ordered juice. Satou put down the glass and then looked at Matsushita with a glare.

“Satou–”

“Why did you target Ayanokouji-kun?”

The rest of the girls then glances at the two, confused on what is happening currently.

Even though she was asked bluntly by one of her closest friends. Matsushita held her head strong and coldly responded.

“Because I believe that it's the necessary thing to do so.”

Bang

The cup of teas and juices were almost spilled as Satou slammed both of her arms into the table.

“Why him!? We got lots of incompetent guys out there, ya know!? ….. Also, what is this thing you guys were talking about earlier, some kind of plan? Is he really your target in the first place? Tell me why, MATSUSHITA!?”

The customers inside and some of the people outside notice the scene of the two, in which they shifted their gaze into the group, wondering what in the actual world is happening in that carefree group of gals.

Before the situation became worse and started gathering lots of curious crowds. Inogashira and Matsushita went into Matsushita, telling her to understand Satou's feelings and the other two, Karuizawa and Nishimura, approached Satou, begging her to calm down.

“Relax, Matsushita-san… We must first explain to Satou-san the situation first.”

“Yeah, Yeah. I mean Satou-san was not told about that, right? Also there's already no need to keep it a secret anymore.”

“Calm down, Satou-san. I know your feelings towards Ayanokouji-kun, but you should cool down your head a bit and listen to what Matsushita-san has to say." Karuizawa paused, then turned her head to the other person. “And you, Matsushita-san. Don't be that harsh on Satou-san, were all friends right?”

“Yes..”

“Yeah…”

Fortunately, the two have listened to their friends' words and took it by heart. Both are also aware that nothing good will happen if they let their emotions get the best of them, so they begin to cool down bit by bit.

Seeing that the situation has subsided. The crowd that were swarming around them earlier, quickly loses interest then returns to doing whatever stuff they're doing before the scene occurs.

Satou returned to her chair. Her expression is still stiff and clenched her skirt tightly under the table, waiting for Matsushita's explanation.

“Hmm… Where do I start? Hmm.. Yes. You're right, Satou-san. Ayanokouji-kun is the target of the censure votes even before his meeting with Ryueen-kun.”

Satou was shocked upon knowing such a revelation. But she chose to listen to the whole story first before reacting, painfully enduring the stinging feelings in her heart from the words that came out from Matsushita's mouth.