Lighting up the Torch

The sun kissed my peacefully sleeping face. The light has managed to pass through the small space in the room's window that was uncovered by the blue curtain.

I opened my heavy pair of eyelids, yesterday was a tiresome evening.

Her moaning voice still echoed in my head.

It was pleasant.

Moving my head to the right, I found out that Ichinose was no longer sleeping beside me.

A pink letter was then put on the surface of the nightstand.

I move my body, stretching my arms, reaching the folded paper.

Opening up the paper that was folded four times, I read what is written inside.

"I had a great time last night. Thank you and Goodbye."

I sighed.

"I guess I gotta do my moves behind the scenes this early."

Getting off the blanket in my legs, I stand up from the bed and open my phone.

Surprisingly, I saw three missed calls from the same number.

"I will contact her later."

Typing a message to another contact that I had just recently received a while ago. I then tapped the send button.

"I better have my shower right away."

Walking towards the bathroom, I crossed to the full body mirror and stopped a bit.

"Looks like my build has slowly decreased since I first arrived in this school."

I scanned my face, chest, abdomen then downwards that had nothing covering it, in other words I'm fully naked right now.

•••

Slowly walking in the hallway. I noticed a few curious gazes on me coming from the students that I came across in the place as well as earlier.

'Someone must have seen me exiting his room at 5 this morning.'

I looked down, avoiding those judgmental stares.

Well it's not like I rejected my decision last night, it's just so embarrassing if someone suddenly straight up asks about the matter.

I suddenly felt my face get hotter.

Ba-bump

The corners up my mouth went upturned, forming a smirk.

No no uh no no...

I can't completely forget the feeling..

All the things that happened yesternight then started to flashbacks in a mirror-like scene in my head.

My face started burning and released steam in the top of my head.

Despite the pain in my legs every time I tried to move. Luckily, I still managed to arrive in my classroom without any difficulties.

•••

After wearing my pants, I proceed to the mirror still having the bath towel placed on my shoulders.

Facing the mirror, I gently wipe my wet hair until the hair is already dry.

As I returned the drenched towel in its specific place.

Loud knocks were heard coming from the door.

Knock

Knock