Please lend me your ears

At the exact moment the school bell rang, students from each class then slowly headed towards each of their own designated destinations to spend the lunch break.

A particular class that just recently descended from their previous spot because of losing from the special exam that just had finished a while ago, was indifferent. The outcome of that exam has resulted for the class below them to catch up from their current class points, changing each of the two classes position the day onwards.

The class rankings are not the only thing that has changed in the certain class. It was once ruled by a tyrant, but rumours said that he had been unexpectedly overthrown.

Ishizaki, Ibuki and Albert showed their fangs on Ryuenn during the winter break.

This information has spread similar to a forest wildfire.

Their class hasn't thought of a new leader yet, no, to be precise, they had chosen Ishizaki to lead the class but a few still have their doubts about it.

But despite all of those factors, their class is one of the classes that wasn't feeling any uneasiness similar to despair upon hearing about the new special exam.

The student that will receive the most censure votes has already been craved in the stone.

Ryuenn's fate is already sealed.

"Hey, hey, let's make fun of him. Haha.." a girl whispered to her group of friends that were planning to leave the classroom.

"Hahaha, letzz go!"

The group that consists of four girls then heads towards the lone male that is resting his back to the chair, reading a novel peacefully.

"Aheyoo, Ryuenn-san.. buffff HAHAHA Ryuenn-san was it? Or Ryuenn the pitiful. Hahahaha." Manabe bursted into laughter.

She is the female that holds personal grudges to the male the most. She still couldn't forget how he interrogated her in front of everyone while enjoying watching her pitiful display. She was breathing deeply at that time and her sweat flowed like a river. She can't forgive him. And now's the right time to return the favour.

She covered her mouth using her hand, while the other one was waving in front of Ryuenn.

It's the same as bidding farewell to someone.

Her group of friends also joined in mocking him, while the other students that were still present inside only stared at their display.

A silver haired girl glances at Ryuenn with a worried expression written on her face.

Ishizaki clenched his fist but was aware that he couldn't do anything about it.

Having done so by reading the last line of the book's page. Ryuenn turned to the next page. He then held the long red ribbon and placed it there, making it a bookmark.

He sighed a bit then turned around to the girls side.

His eyes no longer contain the will to remain in this school, but still enough to send a warning to the others to not get in his way.

The girls thought that his gaze had landed on them, but the truth is it passed through their shoulder since that's where the location of the entrance as well the exit of the classroom is.

They remained standing, couldn't move by only seeing his unwavering gaze.

Ryuenn then stood up from the chair. He was walking towards them.

The rest only stare, waiting for the events that would unfold, but nothing happened. Instead of confronting them like he usually does, Ryuenn only walked leisurely through them, leaving the classroom quietly.