Chapter 31 (M)

Começar do início

"Um, Your Majesty?"

Both of them looked down at his lap where a characteristic bulge had formed.

How embarrassing. He had become hard just at the mere feel of her softness in his arms.

The queen shifted nervously, and Percy instinctively tightened his grip around her waist.

"I beg of you, my queen, don't move." He gasped out as she squirmed.

Perhaps he could will it away. Unfortunately, his body had other plans. Even with the queen trying to stay still, his body was only getting more stimulated. Percy was seriously starting to think that perhaps he should just run outside and let the cold rain soak him, but in truth, he just didn't want to let go of the soft body in his arms. Besides, the queen's lightly heaving chest and her flushed cheeks were far too alluring.

The queen placed her hand on his chest to steady herself, accidentally rubbing her lap on his erection. A tingle of delight ran up his spine, breaking his last strand of patience. That motion set him off.

His hungry lips devoured hers, swallowing her breathy words of surprise. For a moment, she froze until his lips and tongue melted her. But the kiss did little to quench that thirst as heated blood seemed to rush towards his groin. Only the very last vestiges of his sanity stopped him from laying her down on her back and having her right there.

Slowly, his mind was saying. Slowly.

Percy's hands roamed over her back and then back down to her torsos. When his palm caressed the side of her left breast, the queen whimpered before even that sound was swept away by his lips and tongue. He had been tortured that time at the library, and he wanted to feel some of that heated torture in exchange. Pity that she was wearing that riding outfit she had praised Lady McLean for. If there were other clothes nearby, he would have torn open her shirt already by now.

Instead, he settled for hastily unbuttoning her shirt just a few buttons from the bottom just enough to where he could easily slip one hand underneath. Thankfully, she wasn't wearing a corset underneath her riding outfit. Only a pesky undershirt was in the way.

Finally, his hand found what he had been looking for. The queen moaned as his hand eagerly cupped around one bare mound. So this was the softness that had been tantalizingly pressed against his chest. His calloused fingers found the small nipple, hardening between his fingers as his thumb brushed against it. Every time the nub was flicked in his hands, the queen would gasp and shudder against his lips.

Suddenly, he wanted to see her out in the light. Percy flipped their positions, laying the queen down on her back. The queen was a picturesque painting, her blonde hair spilling over her shoulders and her cheeks flushed. Her arms were soon around his shoulders, pulling him down over her. He felt a sense of delight and pleasure knowing that she wanted him as much he did to her. Percy managed to brace himself on his arms before he could crush her with his weight.

Not bothering to unbutton the rest of her shirt, he pulled the shirt up until her bare breasts were exposed to the flickering firelight of the cabin. His mouth was on one the next second, his tongue lavishing around the softness with the occasional nipple grazing against his teeth. Not forgetting to neglect the other breast, his hand massaged the round mound as he continued his oral ministrations.

"Ohhh..."

The queen's hands tangled themselves in his dark hair, not pulling but pushing him closer to her chest. Her legs were beginning to spread as she became lost in the haze of pleasure. Percy continued to devour her, lathering her chest with his kisses until her nipples were softened by his tongue. When he lightly bit at one, the queen gasped out loud, lifting her back slightly from the bed.