Prologue: THE Hardcore fan

I don't know what I did to deserve this happiness, no I probably shouldn't think like that.
That's why there won't be a day where I won't be thankful for it.
If there ever comes a time in a distant future when I take my life for granted, I'm sure looking at "Her" will be enough to quench that feeling.

„What are you thinking about?"

Fuutaro asked me, noticing me day dreaming.

„about old times. You know, I think I never told you how grateful I am to you for accepting me as your disciple at that time."

I must've hit a spot, because even he who rarely got sentimental looked like he was about to cry.

„You told me that every single day time after She accepted your confession back then"

„Hahahaha, you're right. How long has it been since that day?"

„Since your confession?, I think about 6 years right?"

„Im not Talking about my confession. I'm talking about the day I accompanied you for the first time as your assistant."

I corrected him, it was slightly embarrassing for me to talk about my confession.

„Ah, you mean when you helped me teach the quintuplets. Oh dude, You making all nostalgic. I think it was 7 years ago, in our second year of high school right After I got hospitalized because of the school trip."

„Yes,yes exactly! It was also in the hospital where I met the quintuplets for the first time.
Who could've known I would marry one of them today. How did it go again?"

I'm asking myself, my memories are a bit foggy but I think it went a little like this.....

                                 7 Years ago:

„Shit, Im all sweaty because I missed the bus."

I'm currently in the hospital..
Don't worry I'm completely fine but Im here to visit my master.

„I think his room is..."

„Fuutaro, that wasn't good."

„Huh, Is a nurse checking up on him?"

is what I thought after hearing a feminine voice coming out of masters room.
Slowly approaching his room, I notice that the door was left open.

As I enter masters room I'm yet again impressed.
As expected of my master! Not only is he number 1 in the school. He also has 3 beauties surrounding him. 2 girls are seemingly surprised and froze up while looking at me, while the other one is sniffing the room(?).

„Fuutaro, is that a acquaintance of you?"

the Short haired girl asked uesugi-Sama while being on guard.

„Ah, yes. I introduce you real quick, this is akio sato the Person who's currently cling- learning from me(?).
Akio sato These are ichika nakano, miku nakano and yotsuba nakano, idio- girls im tutoring."

so these are the people he talked about, I would've never imagined that he's tutoring triplets.

„ehm, nice to meet y'all!"

I'm a little nervous, I never had to deal with girls in the past, no I would say I never dealt with many people in the first place.
Master is an exception, he is the first person I approached since grade school.

"Nice to meet you, Sato-kun"

the 2 girls beside him greeted me back, while the short haired girl on his left side had a more brighter greeting. The girl on his right side with the headphones, had a rather gloomy one.